Have you filed your taxes yet GAGers?

If so will you be getting back or do you owe? I am getting back a small amount of $49 federal and $17 state. What about the rest of you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't even started on mine, but I don't do them myself anyway. We have someone else do them for us.

• I used to have H&R Block do them for me, this year i did TurboTax because it was free

• There's a lady down the road from me who does them. She charges $10 so it's not bad!

Most Helpful Guy

• Haven't started mine, i've been paying back student loans this year AND I work in education, so I may have a preparer do my taxes to make sure no write offs are overlooked. 👍

What Girls Said 5

• Nah, I haven't. I need to do that soon enough.

• My mom is an accountant (CPA) and she filed them today. I'm getting $300 some from the feds, and $100 some from the state and... are you ready? I am getting a whopping $2 from my city lmao

• City? You have to pay city taxes?

• I do in the city I work. I don't actually LIVE there... it's a city income tax deal thing.. I don't really understand but hey, two bucks is two bucks!

• I'm Canadian and don't have to file until like April. I have an accountant do it for me tbh.

• No my boyfriend and I are doing that Sunday. :P

• no taxes for me luckily.

What Guys Said 2

• No, Damn job won't send out the w2 until the 31st.. I'm probably going to owe anyway since I didn't have health insurance :(

• can't you get an exemption from the website

• I don't qualify under any of the hardship exemptions. If there's another way to get out of it then I'm all for it..

• UHG i don't wanna think about taxes