I like a girl but she's not my type?

this girl is super nice and smart, a great person but i dont think she's hot what do i do?

What Girls Said 3

• Don't do anything. I don't think it's fair to do anything if she doesn't attract you. I know I couldn't do it if it was the other way around. Unless you feel like you have some feelings for her. Then, it's another story.
    Do you just like her as a friend, as a nice and smart person you like to spend time with or do you feel like there is more to it?

• I feel like she flirts with me but other than that I wouldn't say there's anything other than friendship

• Okay so let it be. If one day you feel attracted to her in more ways, flirt back. But you like her as a friend and she's cool and all so I don't think you'd like to hurt her

• Hot is more like sex appeal.

Do you generally find her attractive?

Attraction is something that can grow it doesn't automatically happen with everyone immediately.

• She's right. I've become attracted to women that I never thought I would once I got to know them and liked their personality.

• let your feelings decide. i think if you like her, go for her! love isn´t definded by looks

What Guys Said 0