How many times do you shower per day?

Someone resently asked when do you shower morning or night, which I thougt was odd because I shower twice per day. However I notice some users only picked one. So is showering once a day normal or twice per day?

Most Helpful Girl

• I shower twice when on my menstrual cycle.

Regular days I shower only at night.

• Good for you but I have to shower morning and night.

• I used to shower three times a day for twenty minutes each. It was excessive. I decided to cut down.

• Cool.

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends like during football 3 times once in the morning once in the locker room after practice just a quick one to rinse off and then one at night

What Girls Said 9

• Depends on the weather, I guess. If it's hot, I'll shower at least once a day, maybe twice. If it's not hot, I'll shower either once a day or once every two days.

• What? Once every two days, nah dawg I can't do that.

• Nah, you're not being rude. 'Downstairs' is definitely done at least once a day, usually twice. So even if I don't get a shower that day, I'm not going to feel comfortable with myself without at least cleaning there with warm water and a sponge. That just feels gross and then I can't stop it :P

• Ohhhhhhhh thank the lord, I was scared for a bit

• Day and night..

• I shower at night.

• So you dont shower b4 going to work?

• Shower cap

• I'm not buying that. I was a swimmer for 8 years. I destroyed my hair with the pool and all the showers. With my hair, my well water, my hairdresser told me to shower a maximum of once per day to keep from destroying it again. The water strips it.

• In the winter it's only necessary to shower once a day. But in the summer sometimes I'll shower twice.

• I shower 3-4 times a week, so, on a per-day basis that works out to 0.42-0.57 showers/24hr.

• 2. if my period is on maybe 3 or 4

• Normally once a day but if I'm working out or it's supper hot during the summer twice a day.

• Usually it's once a day. But on Summer I can shower twice per day.

• 1-2 times a day

What Guys Said 11

• Not sure about the story behind the resentment, but I don't see a problem if a person showers once or twice daily. It's quite normal to me. Hell, people shower more than twice daily because they sweat profusely for a given activity or they want to smell good. Who would want to smell someone that reeks? Overall, that entirely depends on how the individual is and what they consider when taking a bath is needed.

Don't worry about other people's hygiene practice bro, just stick to your own program. Are you going to switch from showering twice to once daily, if majority says they shower once or something? If not, then it shouldn't even be of no concern to you what they do.

• It was surprising bc in my country people shower twice a day. There's no way I'm going to change my shower pattern.

• Morning before work and night after work. So 2 times a day.

• Always in the morning. This evening, at the gym after my workout. Might have a bath soon to sooth my muscles.

• I work out on most days so I tend to shower twice.

• Showering once a day or 4 times a week is the most common showering in hot water every day isn't even that good for you. Also the more often you shower the faster your hair will become greezy

• Where I from everyone showers twice per day 7 days a week.

• That's just not needed and simply unhealthy

• Well I'm from the Caribbean.

• Once a day. I would shower twice if my family would let me. But living in a house of females who take at least an hour in the shower makes it difficult for me to even fit in my one shower.

• 2 or 1

• I go through a sheep dip biannually.

• Once, twice if I exercise.

• once in th emorning on a reg day and two if i have been to the gym

• Once a day unless you have a job that gets you that dirty, sometimes every other day is fine but it's usually at night for me or morning on week ends