How do you think YOU'D feel if YOU were the genie of a lamp?

And had to be forced to grant your masters wishes?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well technically I'm a submissive woman so I'm always granting my master's wishes ;)
    Hahaha jk but do real though!

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be a laugh watching it all go wrong, and I think I'd need that to comfort me during my servitude.

It's interesting because djinn were intelligent creatures with free will, so being forced into slavery thus would rankle somewhat.

What Girls Said 14

• I think I would get sick of seeing money and hot guys/girls. And the "can I wish for more wishes?" Wish. So I would probably get bored really fast.

• I would hand in my resignation letter once I'm out of the lamb.
    Otherwise, I would die from boredom and watching all kinds of stupid things.
    40.media.tumblr.com/.../...1tB4NH1s2a8y1o1_400.png

• I would hope my master could just ask for all the money in the world and for everyone to be loyal to them. It would be hard to fail there. And then they would let me free.
    No one wants to be a slave.

• I would find every loophole I possibly could just to fuck with them.

• Let say i would be pissed off!

• The lonesome genie 👍🏽 I don't know, if it's my job then yeah ok, I wouldn't care. But being out of the lamp would be awesome. Go exploring would be awesome too

• I mean, I'm slightly submissive by nature, but that's just going a bit too far, haha.

• The same as the genie in Aladdin felt. I'd have fun with it but I'd always remember how depressing it really is.

• Grant his/ her wishes

• Just gotta find Aladdin, he'll wish me free !!! 😊

• Claustrophobic.

• I would try to use mine tricks on them. That way they fuck up and set me free. :D

• I'd revolt.

What Guys Said 10

• I would NEVER get back in that lamp.

• I'd wish myself to be human and a billionaire then I'd fly off and give my master the finger.

• I'd put a deadly curse on my lamp, so anyone who touches it drops dead on the spot, takes care of being forced to grant wishes.

• i would be pissed. i think that is why in the old stories of Genies the wishes you made never worked out how you wanted them to.

• I would hope the next person who found it would accidentally drop and brake the lamp so all the greedy people would quit ask for there wishes

• The wish always bites the master in the ass so I'd be pissed at being controlled, but I'd find the wish aftermath funny

• I'd feel like a slave.. I'd want someone to wish for my freedom like in Aladdin.

• I'd hope my "master" was stupid as fuck so I could trick em into wishing for my freedom

• Id feel lost, being in a world where you are supposed to grant the desires of other people. It'd be like being a dog! haha

• I never understood why genies stay in lamp. If these entities have the capacity to grant any wish surely they have the power to free themselves since they r almighty.