Does your dog sleep with you every night?

Just wondering who else out there loves their fur babies as much as I do. I have a little chi and her name is tinkerbell 😊

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Yes they both do and I wouldn't have it any other way. When the wife and I got our first dog it was hard for her to get use to it now after 12 year my wife has a hard time falling asleep if at least one of them are not in bed with her.
    Dogs make the best electric blankets in the winter😁

• Yes he does !!

• Just about lol or whenever I call his name.

• I have a cat.. my brother has a dog.. dog sleeps with him.. my cat sleeps with me.. both feel very secure as we spoil both of them rotten.. but most everyone I know spoils their pets.. they can become very attached to you.. very quick and not one of them will ever argue with ya.. bye now

• My cat usually does, my dog is a little big for the bed.

• Nope he has his own house outside so he can bark and bite people trying to steal the things in the shop ot the shed or the horses

• Mines sleeps about 9ft from my bedroom window but 4ft down. :(

What Girls Said 6

• i wish he did but he is sooooo energetic. like, ill give him a belly rub and he'll just lie there about to fall asleep, but if i move my hand away, GOOD LAWD. he starts hassling me to do it again.
    kid does not fall asleep in the presence of humans. #love

• http://i.imgur.com/stzPsoS.jpg

When I stay at my sisters my nephew pup is pretty much glued to me lol even sleeping. I woke up one morning and he was standing on the bed, over me, growling at the window cause he was protecting me from the neighbor shoveling snow 😂

• Nope don't have dogs!

• I usually have both my dog and cat with me when I go to bed.

• Most nights

• She has a bed in my room but usually ends up sleeping with me...