What was your last Halloween costume and what will be your next?

Halloween is kinda one of my favorite holidays tho 99% of the time I don't dress up. Last year I got really addicted to True Blood tho and went as a vampire :/

I also got really into the walking dead and turned my little bro into a zombie... which i gotta say came out pretty awesome (took a couple hours xF)

Next year I want to go as a zombie myself and make it even more realistic (I've recently learned prosthetics)

What about you? Feel free to share pics of yourself or just what you went as or what you wanna go as this year :D

Most Helpful Guy

• A box painted like a Tiffanies box with the bow a ribbon and the hole deal with a tag around my neck that reads from God to women

Most Helpful Girl

• My last Halloween costume was Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

This year I'm not quite sure. I'm either dressing up as Luigi from Mario (my best friend is Mario), something with my little sister or I'll dress up as a sailor girl which is this:

hottopic.scene7.com/.../10136831_hi

What Guys Said 5

• I am obsessed with batman lol so I dressed up as accurate as possible and I make the best batman voice impression 😂

• Wow you did a great job on the makeup!
    Mine was last minute this year. I went as a hick with jorts and a straw hat. I used sunflower seeds as chew 😂

• I'm going as a Slutty nurse.

• I love your vampire... you look amazing!

• I went as Donald Trump, I don't know what I'll do this year

What Girls Said 5

• I was dress like myself!

• I was a cat because the party was kind of last minute, and I already had the ears needed for the costume. I have no idea about this year's plans.

• I was sexy spider-girl haha. My boyfriend went as the hulk.
    Your Halloween makeup is so awesome!!! I wish I could do stuff like that.

• I was a cat last year. This year, I'm not sure what I'll be.

• Last year I was some kind of skull thing.

http://i.imgur.com/JzJHomH.jpg

Maybe this year I'll be a doll with that flower eyepatch thing going on