This may be more of a psychological question. I am starting to habitually wear an absent minded spiteful smile that have become second nature?

Somehow whenever I am out amongst others, without my control, my mouth quirks into a spiteful self satisfied smile, a tendency that after its first reason or significant moment is as if it's not been able to carry itself through or reach a conclusion. I just want to know how do I undo this strange and unexplainable habit?

What Guys Said 1

• Your mind has been conditioned to reconstruct in a social setting. The idea of person comes from the root persona, or mask. A mask, an item endowed by the actors to portray a character. But who is the actor? Nobody but the wearer of masks.

If you want to stop this habitualization, simply recognize it when it occurs, then flow in tandem with the way.

What Girls Said 0