How last minute have you ever procrastinated on doing a paper?

One time I had a paper due at 9am and I didn't even begin to start it until around 3am that morning lol😳😳

Most Helpful Girl

• I had one due at 12 am and I started it at 11 pm... lol. It had to be 5 pages.

... I ended up getting an A on that. :P

(Not trying to one up you, I'm just saying). :)

What Guys Said 18

• This onetime for psychology class my teacher gave us options. Either a super long paper, crazy elaborate presentation or a 20 min long voice podcast. 2 days before it was due I started research, the night before I recorded myself and at about 3 AM the morning of, I edited it together.

I remember the teacher was so excited because he gave us months and thought that everyone was gonna put in all this effort and my podcast was so boring and long.

I remember the last day of school I meet with him. I got like a B+ and I confessed to him that I was sorry it was so boring, he honestly told me he was entertained by it and that he was gonna use it as a benchmark for next year. I thought he was screwing with me until I found out he actually did.

• I took art history... absolutely horrendously bad class by the way... and there was some paper we had to turn in that required us to go to an art museum on our own time and analyze some piece, which was absolutely not happening, haha. Anyway, days late turned to weeks late, so with like 5 days to go I went to the chick who was my T. A., pleaded senioritis (I went to schooln4 more years after that😂), "D is for diploma", gave her a wink and a smile, threw on the WhiteSteve charm. She tells me to do it over the weekend and get it in to her, so I did. Definitely saved my grade. So I guess it was probably 4 or 5 weeks late all in all, haha. I suck at school😝

• I once wrote a paper in 10 days and it was absolutely horrible. 10 days might sound like it wasn't too bad but in Switzerland, undergrad papers have to be 15 pages and you need to include a lot of research. You need to have a minimum of 10 sources (scientific journals or monographs). Oh and I didn't write it in my mother tongue, which also made it tougher. I swore to myself that I will never do this again.

• I think it was my first (?) semester after going back for my degree. I had a comparative paper about English Romantic poetry due, and somehow it totally slipped past my radar.

Anyway, I churned something out about William Blake (and his Songs of Innocence and of Experience) in like... four hours?

Never again, I said. LOL

• I'm actually pretty good about that kind of stuff for me procrastination revolves around stuff like getting up in the morning or from naps lol.

• probably 3 hours before it was due, depending on the length. usually 5 pages. than a few minutes to check for spelling errors... i mean proofread.

• yes i have and they are still waiting for it over 25 years later

• Last semester, I did a paper in 12 hours straight, from 9PM to 9AM.

Turned it in at 10AM. Somehow didn't fuck it up too badly.

• Not really, when assigned homework I've always either did it early or I choose to not do it at all..

• Yup I got one due tomorrow... it will likely be an all-nighter some rum and 20-25 pages later.

• Like the last chance

• I didn't start till the night before for an 8 page paper. Got an A+ ;)

• the night before

• I waited until 11pm on an 8am deadline.

• LOL when i woke up the day it was due

• I did my master's diploma work in last week.

• I wasn't quite that bad. I would finish at 3am.

• I was pretty bad, but I never got past mid ight. My papers were all shit anyway.

What Girls Said 12

• lol i had a paper due at 4pm and i started it at 9am. and this is one of those papers that requires research and quotations and a bibliography and everything. i remember that i ended up submitting it at 3.30pm. for me that was ridiculous and i will NEVER do that again.

• Story of my life. Thank God I can write though.

• Used to do it all the time in college. And I've never gotten lower than a B on any of them.

• I was too darn lazy to get out of bed last Sunday so I went to school on Monday, skipped recess and lunch to write a 3-page essay that was due that day. xD

• I'm the worst at procrastination. In English last year we had three weeks to read a book and we had to write an essay and make a poster on it. I didn't chose the book I was going to use until 10 PM that Sunday night before it was due.

• i think once i started a paper like 4 hours beforehand lol

• I did one 2 hours before it was due. And one 4 days AFTER it was due. Last semester wasn't my best.

• Yes. I have a 6 page paper due for my nursing class and I haven't even started...

• At school, in the class I have to turn it into...

• like 2 hrs before the due date one time xD

• so much that I couldn't finish it any more :/

• One time I wrote a ten page paper in two days. Worst decision ever, I had to do it in APA citation using her sources and it was just the worst paper I ever wrote lol.