What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this question?

what's on your mind at the moment?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate this question with a passion. Anytime someone asks me it my mind always goes blank.

What Guys Said 13

• I have this song stuck on my mind. It's been stuck on my mind all day (or week rather). 😱 Nothing else comes to mind in particular because my mind is filled with this song.
    http://youtu.be/WdQFDKB0gig
    I'm going to go insane

• hey it's a nice song! I hope you got over it already xD

wait, you're not a mod anymore? :o

• I resigned from the spot like a month ago or so

• I am thinking of taking a break of GaG by being less active for a while and at the moment am thinking about how to do it. I love GaG but I am not enjoying it as much this last week or so, I am not sure of the reason why. I just need a break before I fall out of love with GaG.

• Haha the first thing that came to my mind was "what is she asking now... something... or nothing..." :o
    But the first thing that comes to my mind (it's about 8 or 9 hours later here than with you) is simply: the week end has started :D
    I'm relaxing Clarisa, forgetting the stress of the week... how 'bout you?

• I'm asking everything xD Just kidding! haha nice! I'm also relaxing right now, I had the day off and I'm trying to read a book but I'm failing at it! xD

• I'm having a hard time concentrating; I have so many things on my mind at the moment :P

• Oh dear, some worries? Maybe take some time for a walk in nature, that could help relax you :D

• What a cute kid ! Those eyes just melt your heart.

• sorry mind is flat lined right now.

• What's on my mind? I'm thinking things aand I forgot most things that I was thinking about before you asked me and I started thinking about thinking.

• I'm feeling kinda like Idek

• banana

• You didn't know what question you should ask. That's the first thing.

• i am thinking disney movies now :D

• i am pissed that my hot water heater isn't work still even after someone came to fix it

• "y such a gif exists"... totally weird and creepy sorry...

• I want a girl I can connect with. Large or thin. "Hott" or "cute". Rich or poor. Just a soul I can love... That is what is on my mind right now.

What Girls Said 11