What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this question?

what's on your mind at the moment?
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this question?

0|1
12|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate this question with a passion. Anytime someone asks me it my mind always goes blank.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I have this song stuck on my mind. It's been stuck on my mind all day (or week rather). 😱 Nothing else comes to mind in particular because my mind is filled with this song.
    http://youtu.be/WdQFDKB0gig
    I'm going to go insane

1|0
    0|0
    • hey it's a nice song! I hope you got over it already xD

wait, you're not a mod anymore? :o

• I resigned from the spot like a month ago or so

• I am thinking of taking a break of GaG by being less active for a while and at the moment am thinking about how to do it. I love GaG but I am not enjoying it as much this last week or so, I am not sure of the reason why. I just need a break before I fall out of love with GaG.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha the first thing that came to my mind was "what is she asking now... something... or nothing..." :o
    But the first thing that comes to my mind (it's about 8 or 9 hours later here than with you) is simply: the week end has started :D
    I'm relaxing Clarisa, forgetting the stress of the week... how 'bout you?

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm asking everything xD Just kidding! haha nice! I'm also relaxing right now, I had the day off and I'm trying to read a book but I'm failing at it! xD

• Show All
    • I'm having a hard time concentrating; I have so many things on my mind at the moment :P

• Oh dear, some worries? Maybe take some time for a walk in nature, that could help relax you :D

• What a cute kid ! Those eyes just melt your heart.

2|0
    0|0
  • sorry mind is flat lined right now.

2|0
    0|0
  • What's on my mind? I'm thinking things aand I forgot most things that I was thinking about before you asked me and I started thinking about thinking.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm feeling kinda like Idek

1|0
    0|0
  • banana

1|0
    0|0
  • You didn't know what question you should ask. That's the first thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • i am thinking disney movies now :D

1|0
    0|0
  • i am pissed that my hot water heater isn't work still even after someone came to fix it

0|0
    0|0
  • "y such a gif exists"... totally weird and creepy sorry...

1|0
    0|0
  • I want a girl I can connect with. Large or thin. "Hott" or "cute". Rich or poor. Just a soul I can love... That is what is on my mind right now.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11