If a way to reverse ageing was found would you date someone who would otherwise be geriatric?

So imagine that science found a way to reverse the ageing process in humans by simple and affordable means. All of a sudden there are 87 year olds walking around looking young again.
However, it isn't yet known if their lifespans had also increased.
Would you date someone who looked and acted a strange outdated version of 20 but was actually 91 years old or something? You get the idea.

• Yes
  • No
  • Seems pretty wrong but fuck it, why not
    Vote C

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a weird thought... I don't know.

• I'd date but would be weary of going serious not knowing how long they would last

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose, I don't know. Sounds rather unnatural though, with what you're saying.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Sure, I would date that person. It's like dating a vampire from the tv shows we have today (all those super natural series). He is hot even though he is many years old. Also, I like to date a guy who is older than me, which is a plus.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!