Is online shopping cheaper?

I wanted to but stationary things like prisma premier colored pencils that cost $85 and other good quality materiels as such?

What Guys Said 2

• sometime they are cheeper on line some times they are not. what i can tell is the pencils you are refering to run anywere from 1.10 to 1.40 each if you are takeing art classes talk to the teacher. sometime they can get discounts for there students from the venders they use.

• I think so.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on the product really. Online shopping for products allows you to look at different sites/stores for the same product and choose the one with the best (if there are different) prices. Of course, you do have to take shipping charges into consideration when shopping online.

That is pretty expensive for colored pencils, but I know they are the high quality kind. It probably wouldn't hurt you to search around online before deciding where to buy them, whether it'd be in store or from a website. Below is a site that may help you:

www.google.com/search