Do you like reading?

What's your favorite book? How many books do you read a week?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yeah!!!

How many per week? Dozens, minimum! Average length? Oh, maybe 10-12 pages.

When you have a baby in the house you do a looooooooooooot of reading. Over and over and over.

My personal favorite? Well, right now. . .

ecx.images-amazon.com/.../..._BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Truly excellent book, too, no kidding. A perfect children's book.

• ahha! awww! I should buy that book and read it to my little cousins! :D

• Thanks! You can't go wrong with Richard Scarry. I read him when I was little, now my son is reading him.

Most Helpful Girl

• YESSSSS.

On a good week, three books. But usually two. Sleep too much now to get much more than that. 😂

• This was a trap for you! :P And well, don't sleep and read more :P what's your favorite one, silly? :P

What Guys Said 12

• Yes, I love to read :-). One of my two majors at university is English literature and linguistics, so I naturally have to read a lot of books. I'm not a fast reader though because I'm almost blind. My eyes get exhausted quickly and so I usually can't read for a long time. One book usually takes me a couple of weeks. But it's still something I love doing. I've learned a lot from reading and I've also improved my vocabulary and style (both in German and in English). My favorite author is Ken Follett. Since my other major at uni is history, it's probably no surprise I'm really into historical novels (but I also like other genres such as thrillers and classics). At the moment I'm reading John Steinbeck's The Grapes of Wrath :-).

• Wow I love John Steinbeck. He was a brave author. The Grapes of Wrath was banned in USA if I remember it right. But that's a good book for the reflection of capitalism

• Yes, to an extent.

• The Deed of Paksenarrion, by Eliabeth Moon. Best paladin Fantasy book hands down.

• Of course I like reading, read hundreds of books. Favourite? That's tough
    Most influential for me is Sun Tzu's "The Art of War"

My favourite fiction, though, is Dostoyevsky - Crime and Punishment

Not reading any book right now, haven't seen anything interesting.

• I love reading and the amount varies sometimes I'll do one book, sometimes I'll do 5 other times none, just depends on how busy I am.

• In terms of novels I practically only read on holiday... but since I'm teaching 2 subjects to pilots I'm often reading course books :D

• Yes I read finance, politics or economics related books.

• I LOVE reading. It's one of the best ways to get to know the life. I mostly read politic books like Lenin's theoratical books, Marxist books and almost any other ideological books (I don't separate the books as communist or fascist cause I think it's best to read them all) but also I like novels. I recommend you Orhan Pamuk ;) I'm from Turkey and he's the only Nobel winner from Turkey

• I don't like reading books. I have found them boring and usually bundled with a book report. I'll read if it saves time over a YouTube video or if I have to. Me reading out of interest is few and far in between.

• Yes I do like reading!

My favorite books changes a lot, mostly it's abook I have read recently.

Now I am reading a very big books so it takes a long time to finish it but other times sometimes 2 a week.

• Just books about science and math I don't read a lot maybe 12 books a year

• I love reading. But don't get much time. I read one book a month.

What Girls Said 15

• I love to read. I will read most anything and everything, though I must say that non-fiction takes me much longer to get through.

As I currently only have time to be reading before I go to bed, it takes me a while to get through a book. If I have nothing else to do, I can read 5-6 novels in a day.

• I love reading. I read at least 1 a week, two if I have extra time. And my favorite book series is the Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr.

• Yes, I love reading. Now, with that being said, I haven't read anything in a while. @PizzaPrincess is going to be super upset with me. As for favorite books, I still love children's literature, considering that is the field I got my master's degree in. The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich is for adults and is highly entertaining. They're mysterious, humorous, action-packed, and easy to read.

• Um I am starting to read again to leave my house. hahah Slowly crawl out of gag.

• I cannot say how many books I read a week. It's always varying but I read 7-10 books a month. My favorite genre is classics. So I read world classics, classics of the modern German and Turkish litarature. I also love philosophical novels and novels about history.

• Yes I love books 👓 and I finish maybe a full novel if I have a lot of spare time or 1/4-1/2 a novel a week (300-500 pages)

• Well lol in high school I used to read a lot in high school, but I haven't read a book by choice since then... that's been nearly 5 years ago lol

• I love reading. But you already knew that.

• I love reading! sometimes 3 or 4 books a week... my favorite book would me Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand and Railway man by Eric Lomax

• Love.

I bought two books to read,

1. Before you tie the knot
    2. A hand through the door for my new sister.

And I am reading a few other books on an app.

Lastly, there are two blogs I read at least once a week.

• I like horror, thriller and mystery/suspense are my fav genre's, but I'd read anything interesting. I'm currently reading "Perfume, the story of a murderer" before that an Alex Cross novel I like James Patterson. Next will be "A song of fire and ice "since I'm into game of thrones.

• Reading a book is 1000 time's better than watching t. v. You have more to the imagination.

• I love reading.

• Yes, I do.

• My fav books are biography / physical / horror

• Love reading, i read over 140 books last year.
    Fave books:
    Falling into You (Falling #1) by Jasinda Wilder www.goodreads.com/.../17448960-falling-into-you
    A Salty Piece of Land by Jimmy Buffett www.goodreads.com/.../196766.A_Salty_Piece_of_Land
    The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay www.goodreads.com/.../15818969-the-sea-of-tranquility
    At Peace (The 'Burg #2) by Kristen Ashley www.goodreads.com/book/show/12730966-at-peace
    Once Burned (Night Prince #1) by Jeaniene Frost www.goodreads.com/book/show/7039218-once-burned
    Pinch Me (Suncoast Society #6) by Tymber Dalton www.goodreads.com/book/show/18297139-pinch-me