How do you downvote a comment these days?

Most Helpful Guy

• I just reply your a fucking idiot and this is why...

What Girls Said 1

• Why did they take the down vote away. That was stupid. I don't like this update. It sucks.

• More liberal bs on the website. Their explanations and justifications for it are horrible. I wish that they'd just reverse course on it already. But they're letting their pride and politic beliefs get in the way of what's actually right and best for the site.

• They claimed that they removed it to take hate away from the website and so that someone wouldn't hesitate to post their honest opinion because he or she might be afraid of getting hate (downvotes). In reality, they were wrong as now instead of just downvoting someone everyone starts arguments with those that they disagree. So, in reality, they removed artificial hate (if you can even cal it that because almost no one looked at a downvote as hate) and replaced it with real hate.

But, as usually, they're sticking to their ideology, which doesn't even make sense in this case, instead of looking at the facts and the unintentional consequences of their ideology caused.

• @AmongTheApples wow. That was dumb. The down vote prevented argument. Now people are forced to comment when they see something they disagree with. Maybe they want more of that but are saying the opposite. Lol

What Guys Said 2

• Comment on them so they know who downvoted, grow some cajones.

• Doesn't seem possible. I wish it was.