Hair evolution part 2 - what do you think of the hair/beard now?

Old question - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/fashion-style/q1829759-hair-evolution-which-length-looks-better

I'm experimenting with styles again and looking for other opinions...

Old look - Hair evolution part 2 - what do you think of the hair/beard now?
New look -
... whatever...

• Old look
  • New look
  • Trim the beard more
    Vote C
  • Trim the hair more
    Vote D
  • both C & D trim beard/hair
    Vote E
  • keep the beard short like that (or go shorter) and let the hair grow back to the old pic.
    Vote F
Old look is sort of cheating because I was having a really good hair day which I rarely have...
I'm pretty sure I am never going to post another question like this on this site again...

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Haircut is no question, trimm the beard around down but keep the moustach and the goatee a bit longer.

It's like mix and matching clothing, color and pattern on point, whatever but keep your face interesting.

You should definetly try further.

Ps: With that long hair, you look like a magician.

• So you're suggesting that I grow the mustache back like in pic 1 and cut the hair even shorter than what it is in pic 2?

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!