Should I be friends with someone who has a good amount of close friends and family members who are gangsters?

I am desperate for more friends.

What Girls Said 2

• Depends, if this person agrees with what his/her family does I'd say stay away from him/her. But if he/she is totally different i'd give it a chance but be careful though you don't want anyone trying to kill you when you have a fight with this new friend.

• She always says to not judge, and that there is a reason behind why people do something, I agree with that point of hers, but I don't like how she exaggerates when saying that a lot, I think she does condone what her family and friends do. I think she was a gang member right before she had her kid. Her son was born in 2013.

• It's hard for me to tell you what to do because I don't know the girl in person. I'd be careful with it though.

• Erm... no you could get into a lot of trouble I suggest you find more... normal people.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeahhh... no. Better join a chess club.