Straight people do you get offended if someone calls you or thinks you are gay?

Personally yeah... as long as they don't have any evidence about it they should keep their mouths shut... or I'd shut their mouths on ma own if they take it too far... hehe...

• yes...
  • no...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I do, because it's very rude to assume someone is gay, people's sexuality is personal and not other people's business

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never been called like that, but obviously I'd be quite pissed if someone assumed I'm a faggot.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't mind. I am very friendly and affectionate with other girls, haha, so I can see why they'd think that. I just kindly correct them but no need to worry about it.

• No... But I'm mostly inclined to think that those who get "really" bothered by that, are probably really gay... And afraid... To be discovered, or in denial themselves... Cause I don't see why it would make someone angry, if they aren't. 😐. ... That's just how I see it...

So if I didn't think you were gay, and someone accused you of it or somehow insinuated it, and your reaction is anger, hen I'd question your sexuality as well... Like why so defensive? ... But meh~ whatever.

• Wot makes me look like a faggot? Don't I have any right to get pissed for someone assuming something I'm not?

• It's just... disgusting for someone to think I'd ever do something wid another man...

• Gay, nigga, ugly, hairy 🐱bitch lol broke, big ball's little dick, thot or whatever. Word's only have power if you give them it. I don't give 2 flying rat's asses what someone call's me I'm not defined by that childish b. s. only insecure men get upset at this lame shhh lol. A word can't prick u in the butt and snatch away ur manhood.

• Offended, no. I honestly wouldn't care but I would politely correct them.

• Only when they use gay to mean stupid.
    It's not even for what you think, I just get pissed because it does not mean that even remotely. That's nowhere close to the actual definitions of the word. It's pretty stupid.
    Other if they actually think I'm a lesbo, I just correct them that I'm not. XD.

• Yea i hate it. Lesbians keep thinking I'm lesbian it's annoying. I don't know what vibe I'm giving them for it to keep happening, it's not like everybody thinks I'm lesbian because guys approach me too, just that so many lesbians think I'm lesbian.

• No, I don't really care. People make false assumptions all the time and I don't waste my time on that.

• Yeah but wot if it happens continuously?

• I still wouldn't be bothered. So what if strangers think I'm a lesbian? I know how I am, and so do friends and family. That's all that matters to me.

What Guys Said 15

• Not offended but annoyed. Wanting to stay single doesn't mean I'm gay.

• You really have no idea how much people want to assume the socially awkward aspergers kid is gay, because he doesn't have the best coordination, doesn't take part in pissing contests with other guys, spends most of his time with girls that aren't dating him, and talks in a higher pitched childish voice.

I've worked on a lot of it, but high school was one queer joke after another

• Been there, done that.

• Man if I was u I'd send everyone to da hospital if they did it to me...

• Nope, they can call me whatever they want to call me, so as long as they aren't saying that shit up in my face in an aggressive tone and manner.

• It happened to me a few weeks ago at a nightclub this chick thought i was gay at first than we made out for the rest of the night. So nah i wasn't offended

• u proved to her u r not a faggot... congrats...

• Well... it can get really annoying. Because I don't like to described as something that I am not.

• I wouldn't be offended but I'd be curious about what made them think that, since that has never happened before.

• Offended? No. I've learned long ago to not take the opinions of haters seriously. However, I would worry about people truly believing that I am gay since it could potentially turn girls away from me.

• I just slap someone if they yell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAj26rVWK14

at me

• If a guy accuses me of being gay I'd say sorry to disappoint but I don't swing that way. If a girl accused me of being gay I'd say give me a chance to prove otherwise :P

• No, it reflects much more on their character (or lack thereof) than me.

• Yes, if it's intended as an insult. If it's an honest mistake... I'd wonder what I was doing that made me look gay.

• I don't care. It's no different than calling me an asshole. I've got a thick skin.

• No I don't get offended by them calling me gay I'm offended by them trying to provoke me

• It doesn't offend me as much as the reason they might say that