Would you ever get a selfie stick?

Would you ever get a selfie stick?
@EmpatheticLady desperately wants one... then she added "I'll finally be one of the cool kids"

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• i want one.

im gonna attach it to my bike to get some cool angles

• Yeah you'd get some great shots like that.. especially when you're going fast (just don't crash lol)

• always looking out for safety first, thanks man :P

What Girls Said 20

• my sister got one. -.- in every single photo we're either all laughing our butts off or absolutely frustrated because it just looks hilarious and she takes forever, swinging the stick from side to side to get good lighting.

• You know you've taken it for a couple tries lol :P

• I can practically feel the disapproving head shakes from all the drivers around you...

• @Octavius lol it wasn't THAT bad. we were taking out cars to a ferry, so everyone was patient for the most part, but yeah id never done that before so i was laughing my ass off.

• I hardly take pictures of myself so I wouldn't have a need for one.

• Hahah! MAYBE?

• My sister re-gifted me hers for Christmas (I said she could), and I thought it'd be great for like... creative nudes. But I guess my phone is too heavy for it because it doesn't hold stationary, it like... swivels and flops about. It sucks.

• I thought those things could take ipads lol... how heavy is your phone? Unless they come in different sizes haha

• I think realistically hers is just cheap or there's a screw loose or something that doesn't make it sturdy lol

• Get her one from target or ebay.

But to be really honest, they suck monkey ballz. They rarely work and 50% of the time you still have to tap the freaking screen for the pic or put on a timer.

• Honestly I really need to... I can't take a pic worth a damn unless it's in the mirror lol 😂

• Hmm oh yeah I think all the pics I've seen here of you were mirror selfies lol

• Lol well that'll change if I get a selfie stick 😛

• No.

Just.

No.

• that top photo is pretty sweet though

• 0|1
  • They seem fun. I would.

• it s cool, I would ^^

• LOL hahaha Not likely. Why?

• You can get some great pictures if you're in a cool place :P
      Like the Grand canyon for example lol

• It's great for group pictures so shre why not :p

• Especially for people with shorter arms lol

• Not that short I'm 5'4 ft but I still should not be the one holding the camera for group pictures hahaha

• It's decided you're always holding the camera now! Even if everyone has to feel awkward to crouch down to your height haha :P

• No, they look weird.

• In Korea.. If you buy new cellphone, they give you a selfie stick, if you buy an ear phone they give you a selfie stick, if you buy a bluetooth speaker then you will get one.. It is like a prize from electronic stores here i got like five of them lool and never use them

• I rarely take photos so a selfie stick would be useless

• I have one... am I cool now?

• I got one as a gift.

• I don't like it.
    I find it weird honestly, lol

• they look I probably would get one

What Guys Said 15

• I got one for a cruise. Never used it. Who knows where it is.
    OK I lied, I used it once it twice in the cruise. But I'll just pretend like it never happened. Lol

• Dear lord no, easily the most stupidest thing to buy now a days, my sister has one and every time I see it I just want to hide it so I'll never see it again.

• I'd like one. They're fun and also useful for taking proper pictures, since you just turn the main camera on and can get higher/different angles on stuff.

• I don't need one. Not into taking selfie pictures.

• Whenever I move past certain touristic attractions around here and see people with those sticks I just facepalm. Faith in humanity lost.

What happened with just asking someone to take a picture of your group?

• If I ever got one it would be to bludgeon people who use it! Worst idea ever.

• I wouldn't mind.

• Those things look stupid

• no i wouldn't

• nah. i don't like taking pictures to begin with. I'd need a smart phone first. i just think they are rather silly.

• Yea get it, it also qualifies as a part-time dildo.
    Tried and tested.

• ... No...

• No I wouldn't

• No keep my face off of the internet.

• nope, because I have friends for it 😂 😂