Would you go on a short trip to another country with a guy you met on facebook?

You've talked for some months, but have never met in Person. You may be interested in being fuck buddies with him, he also with you. But you're not interested in dating him.

Would you accompany him in taking a short trip to another country?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I wouldn't. I don't think it sounds very dangerous but it definitely sounds very awkward. I also wouldn't go on a trip with a coworker or somebody like that. I only go on vacation with people I know very well (girlfriend, best friends, family members).

• I'll definitely want to Hang out with him in the City first to See whether we get along in person

• That's certainly a wise decision ;-). You don't wanna get stuck in a hotel room with a person that annoys you to death.

• Not to forget in another country! Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, why not reap the benefits that he is willing to offer. Sometimes you got to live a little.

• What benefits?

• He said nothing of that nature and i don't want anything resembling a sugar daddy. Even if he would, i won't let him pay for the entire thing cause that would send the wrong message to him

• Well, the only benefit is a good time. Do u trust him? Feel his vibe first

What Guys Said 2

• Lol omg, that has rape, murder written all over it

• Nope would be awkward and I wouldn't completely trust him

What Girls Said 5

• nope only on gag!

• No! Meet in person first if you're really considering this.

• Yeah we'll meet in my City first. But after you Hang out once or twice... Would you then go on a trip?

• Is he paying for you to go with him?

• Yeah I was gonna say in that situation there's going to be implications. If you're both mutually funding the trip then you're free to say no if there is no sexual chemistry in real life or you change your mind. I'd say meet him a few times before going and feel him out.

• That's what I will do anyway. At least Hang out once with him and See how we click as friends. But I hate letting people pay too much for me. Once in a while is OK, it's a nice gesture, but not all the time or for everything.

• Hell no! I don't have a death wish.

• hell no!