What is the best web browser out there?

- Some others include Torch, Seamonkey, Deepnet Explorer, Maxthon, And Avant Browser.

• Mozilla Firefox
  • Google Chrome
  • Internet Exolorer
  • Opera
  • Safari
  • Tor w/Linux
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• In my opinion Google Chrome, then Mozilla Firefox.

What Guys Said 14

• I have a mac. I haven't tried Firefox but Chrome uses so much resource and drains my battery faster than my uncle drains dad's wine. I prefer Safari.
    http://i.imgur.com/ZFWQsVV.png?1

• Chrome in my opinion. The only downside that it's rather demanding on your RAM.

• Well it depends on a lot of things and specific features you want since some features are good for some browsers and not others. It also depends on what OS you are using. I like Chrome and Firefox but use Firefox more since its download manager is better and has better privacy than Chrome. But I also have a lot off addons like a separate download manager and adblock and stuff. Chrome has faster browsing but its download manager is crap. Torch is like chrome but with a couple of addons. Safari works best for Mac and ios users although I have used faster browsers for ios like Puffin. And I use other apps for downloading on ios.

• I use windows mostly, But I have Linux on a stick in case I want to explore the deep shit.

• Yeah, That's what i had to do. My curiosity got the best of me.

• Of course, They say even exploring the surface web that you can end up on parts of the dark web and not even know it lol

• Google everything crew checking in

• Internet explorer. I love how slow and unfunctional it is. I don't have to watch ads on youtube videos because the ads don't load (neither does the Youtube video.) It makes browsing the internet a pain so you don't get sucked into it for hours on end. It's not aesthetically pleasing either, so there's no chance I'll fall in love with it.

• I haven't had any problems with Microsoft's new iteration of explorer.
    What's it called? Edge?
    I don't know what the best is, but Firefox and chrome always seemed kinda clunky to me.

• I use firefox to simply download video if I can't tor**** it, otherwise I use chrome to browse

• I use Internet Explorer lol. Standard

• For windows Firefox and Linux Chrome, since it has pepper flash and Firefox does not.

• Firefox for linux too, with the recent release of Ubuntu, pepper flash works with firefox, so no being stuck with really old flashplayer 11on firefox. Currently using pepperflash 20 on firefox :D.

• That's great!

• Definitely Chrome, Opera is ok too, Firefox is kinda slow but still practical, even Safari is faster now... and Internet Explorer - LOL, no comment :P

• To me it's Opera.

• Chrome is more heavy than firefox.

• Chrome master race.

• Chrome and Edge for me, I guess it depends on the user.