Why am I this way?

What do i do in life? I am thinking wrong about life. But i just can't see whats good here anymore.

What is positive?
Nvermind this question. I have found what i am looking for.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal, you're going through an "existential crisis" of sorts. You're questioning the significance of life and humanity. The meaning of life, why we live, "is it worth it?". But it will pass, just find a way to fill in your time gaps with things you like doing. :)

What Girls Said 5

• thearpist ASAP!

• Wmeering knew people is good on here. Um getting help with questions your stuck on. And just being here with your best friends. Do you mean this in a joking matter or a like life threatening way? Aka suicidal

• You have to change your mind set and think positive in every situation your in.

• Definitely need to change your mind set! There are many amazing things to life that you have yet to experience!

• On just this site or everywhere?

What Guys Said 1

• LOL, the good stuff comes later. Hold out until college li'l bro.

• waiting is _________________(fill in the blank)

• 'Waiting is inevitable'.

At your age, I was waiting for a girlfriend, for sex, for a car, for freedom, for my own apartment, for pretty much everything.

At 15 I ticked the car, girlfriend and sex off the list.

At 18 I got my freedom too.

Just a few days ago I picked up the keys to my new apartment. Got that too.

Here's the thing. I'm still waiting. Waiting to finish my degree, waiting for my first professional job, waiting for a car that isn't a piece of shit etc.

No matter how much shit you tick off the list, more shit gets added. The trick is to enjoy every moment for what you have.

I mean, at 13 you don't have to work, school is easy as shit, your parents pay for all your stuff and life is fucking easy basically. Just enjoy that and let time pass you by until you get whatever it is that will make your life better.