Does Florida have LOTSS of hot people?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Not as hot as arizona

s10.postimg.org/.../...55_29_1449038982116_145.jpg

And besides they have their differentiation lol

• I haven't been everywhere in Florida, but here in Central Florida there's a good amount of attractive women here.

• So I've heard. I want to travel there sometime.

• the girls in miami... god fucking damn!

• What?

• What's your point?

• there's hot people everywhere. you asked if florida has lots of hot people. anywhere that massive in area and has that many people have lots of hot people. hot people aren't restrictive to a specific location or area. you are bound to find hot people anywhere you go except maybe an ugly clinic. there's no point in asking and i'm done talking about this.

• Oh yeah I know one hot girl from Florida @LyssaNiole

• I've seen a lot of hot people here, I've seen ugly ones too

• LOL last time I went the black girls where so pretty compared to where I live where most are ughh so yes the girls at least where hot

• The women there are very attractive, but they're also little princess too.

• Hot AND humid people.

• It is the 'Australia' of the USA due to the climate, people, and dangerous animals lol

• Oh my God.. Every morning when I step into Miami, there are no less than 5 times that I die by looking at the heat. It is incredible. It's them hot damn Latinas !!!

• Im looking at an art school down there.

• Yea I'm here...

• hot and CRAZY people, yeah.

• Lots of fake people.

• I've been told it's like the milf state. Lot of hot older ladies. But apparently also the most rampant place for the more serious STI's.

What Girls Said 16

• Oh, yeah we do!!

You should see us in the summer time. Sweating all over the place and such.

Rawr.

• Still can't beat bama doe lol js

• @Polocrew Meaning the temp or the people?

I have seen some mighty fine looking guys in Bama. I will say though, I have seen more than my fair share of those with summer teeth. Haha

• What you mean? Hell yea we mighty fine looking guys :-p and I meant as in football but yea that too:p

• My man's from Miami. Any number plus infinity is still infinity, thus the average hotness of Florida boys is infinity.

• Yes so many!

• So many pretty girls your self esteem would drop so low u panic.

• You live there?

• No I been there. I know. The girls look so prefect and pretty you would think your a monster compare to them. Eh! I moved pass that feeling. I am what I am. I hope someday some will love me regardless of me not begin a perfect 10!

• Yep; their skin is literally orange from the amount of sun exposure they have. :D hahahahahahah

• In the summer probably yeah, you know the ones without air conditioner, that have to deal with all the sun and heat... bet they're all hot D: really.

:p

• In the summer they're all hot.

• Honestly I don't think so. From what I know, it's mostly (Canadian) retirees.

• Yes.

It is really warm and humid there.

• I used to live in Florida... Ft. lauderdale, there was the occasional hot guy but I've found out that California has much hotter men

• My Aunty is there soo lol

• I'm Florida but yeah there are but gotta watch out for the girls that have plastic surgery cuz there's a lot haha

• I believe so.

• Because florida is a hot place.

• Depends on your taste and where you go like anywhere else

• If you go there from May-October, you'll be hot too!

• Being a naive Floridian i can honestly say yes there are a decent amount of attractive people down here.