Do you need much experience to get a job at LUSH?

I'm thinking about getting a job there, I've worked at a convenience store for a few years but I don't have any experience working at a place like lush

How hard is it to get a job there?
I'm from New Zealand by the way

Most Helpful Guy

• You have retail experience, I am sure that would be a plus to them. It is just getting to know the products?

I would look things up on line and make sure you are well versed about their product line before heading-in. A lot of the times a simple visit can turn into an interview... especially if they are busy.

Most Helpful Girl

• No sure where you're from and it might vary from store to store but I know my friend got her very first job there 4 years ago and she had no experience at the time. She worked weekends for about a year and really liked it. Good luck. :)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• I really don't know never worked there. ):

• No I don't think so! I think it would be a bit easier now to get one because they are probably hiring because college kids aren't back from school yet or anything

• Thanks but I don't live in America. Uni students are still on their summer holidays and they don't go back for another month