He told me to go to sleep, should I be offended?

Took a nap in the day time, he texted me "Sup" but I was asleep, responded when I woke up an hour later. Told him "I was taking a nap lol what's up" he responds with "Then go back to sleep"

I tell him "I'm awake now what's up?" he says "Nothing"

After that I tried to lighten the converstation but he told me "Go to sleep", which I took as basically "shut up already and leave me alone"

It was like 5 in the afternoon, why would he tell me to go to sleep? Especially since I just woke up from a nap. What did I do wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• Easy. He's mad that you didn't immediately respond back the 1st time he texted u so now he doesn't wanna talk about it anymore.. the boy is probably a cancer like me and very sensitive so now always wait a short while to respond and teach him some patience which will go a long way trust me.. you have a life as well unless your married.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't take it as him being mad, I dunno. I like when I'm told to do things sometimes. Of course, the only person who has ever ordered me to go to sleep was someone I pretty much always obey because he's uh. 😌 daddy n such. gotta follow his orders, y'know.

But in your case, I don't think he was mad. Prolly just didn't have anything relevant to talk to you about anymore.

• Can you please help me with a genuine answer to my question asked today?

What Guys Said 3

• Well, I think you are just overthinking it, he just felt bad that he disturbed your sleep, so he was being considerate towards you and that's why he asked you to go to sleep.

• This is truly fascinating, important material. Perhaps mobile phones should be taxed at ohh, 4000% and every given a library card whose use is mandatory

• Nahhhh quite the opposite. I think he meant, don't stop on his account. He was trying to be courteous to you/

• But he told me to go to sleep twice. I said no and then he flat out stopped texting me

• Your going to wish you had listened

• Dude. I have been too available to this guy already. We have had sex a bunch of times. We even split up for a good 2 months. I've chased him and have let him chase me. There's been drama and boredom. If I have to keep juggling to get his attention I am going to tap out. I don't wanna worry about being cheated on

What Girls Said 3

• he thinks your lying. or he was wanting to have sex right then and because he didn't get what he wanted he is mad and its his way of being an asshole.

• Wtf? He's being a dick. Assuming, of course, you've given the whole story here.

• Naw it's fine.