I'm not showering everyday is this weird?

I find it unnecessary I shower once / 2 days, I do shower second day too for example if I workout or anything like that.

What do you think?

what you think?
opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not weird at all. I usually shower every day but there are also days where I don't shower. People these days are totally obsessed with showering and body hygiene in general. It's become some sort of weird fetish. It's almost become an unwritten law that you must shower every day. The truth is - in my opinion - you should just shower because it's a new day, you should shower whenever you feel dirty. If I spend a whole day literally just sitting on my butt at home, why would I need a shower? I didn't even sweat. Also, you're very right about the health factor. Showering everyday is actually not good for your skin and showering more than once is even very bad for you (if you do it on a regular basis).

What Girls Said 8

• Nope its healthy to shower everyday!

• you're nasty. if my man only shower every two days, i wouldn't accept it. what about after youve been pissing all day or the number 2. penis could stink too you know? i love my man to smell good and wear very expensive cologne. TAKE A DAMN SHOWER, it'll only take 20 mins out of your day and if you take two showers a day like me and my fiance itll only take 40 mins out of your day.

• your stupid sorry, if you really think that it's okay to shower everday, that's what commercial are saying based on your pictures you seems like you're already brainwashed. Just do some research and you'll see why it's not good.

• weren't you the one who ask if not taking showers everyday is weird? exactly. don't ask question you can't handle answers to plus you know its nasty that why you asked in the first place.

• you'RE stupid sorry

• I don't think it's common, but I don't think it's weird. I personally could not go without a single day showering.

• Um.

I'd feel filthy if I did that.

For me personally I don't feel clean if I've not showered, it also helps to wake me up in a morning, I'll also shower before getting my pjs on or a nice relaxing bubble bath with a good book.

Haha.

• i don't think it's weird. I know to shower when you need to. but not really. I've never really liked to have a showers any way. I'm really not that absest with hygen any way.

• Yes it's weird dude.
    Shower at least 4-5 days a week

It can be a quick shower.

• It's okay really. Just depends on your lifestyle.

• It's not weird, it's fine. Showering everyday can be bad for the skin and hair. You're still on the clean side, it's not like you're showering once every week or 2 weeks. Don't tell that to anyone, because people expect you to shower everyday, they will be grossed out.

What Guys Said 4

• Weird or not but your hygiene is questionable :)

• Yeah kinda gross man.

I mean, I shower twice a day - once in the morning after I work out (all sweaty and shit) and once when I get home (my days can involve a lot of driving and walking, and working too).

I guess if I was home all weekend I'd just take a morning shower but still, c'mon man, you really wanna get in bed with 2 days worth of shit on your skin?

• It all depends on what your doing... sometimes it is not healthy to shower everyday, you strip a lot of your natural oils.

A rinse would probably be best compared to a full shower. At least to clean up the areas that tend to sweat a little more.

• I'd feel kinda cruddy if I did that but whatever man. hahahaa