GAGers, what is the most difficult thing for you to do on this site? And why?

0|0
12|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Asking "how do I look" questions because that would make me feel like I lack self-esteem/confidence.
    And sending girls creepy messages because... you know :D

0|0
    0|0
    • You don't have to post any "how do I look" questions anyway because I've seen many of your fans here giving you a lot of feedback on the way you look :-)

• Ha ha ha :- D

Thanks for MHO by the way :- )

What Guys Said 18

• To stop using it...

1|2
    0|0
  • Well, can't ride a bike on here.

1|3
    0|0
  • not being honest enough, in the rudest shape and form.

0|2
    0|0
  • I dunno. I never thought of GAG being something I have to struggle at - I never put much thought in to my questions and my answers tend to be blunt. So all in all, I don't struggle here over anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Retain filtering. It's impossible when you hit the back button. Instead of the bullshit tweaks this site loves to do, fix the core issues like filtering.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maintaining my temper. So easy to lose it around so many whiners, how-do-i-look ers and opposite sex bashers. Trolls I can handle- but these guys get on nerve

0|0
    0|0
  • stay calm in the face of batshit stupidity.

largest hurdle of my time on the internet in general actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Write a my Take and not get any likes or comments. I don't even know if it's because it sucked or no one saw it since there is no indication of how many people saw it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Staying polite ^-^
    Because some people here can be really disrespectful to others and that pisses me off

0|0
    0|0
  • Not yell at stupid people lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmmm write a my_take. Recently i haven't written any smh.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why these beautiful girls post their sexy pic and ask us to rate them

0|1
    0|0
  • try to quit it

0|1
    0|0
  • Stomaching all the anti-white male shit, And listening to some nasty woman talking about how they deserve respect for being nasty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Respond to most posts with, “Are you really this freakin’ na├»ve?”

0|1
    0|0
  • being polite. but then it means i'm "abnormal" if i'm not being polite and calling shit for how i see it. but then it offends your sensibilities and people places, doesn't it?

0|0
    0|0
  • to be all warm and fuzzy with people all the time : P

0|0
    0|0
  • To show my real pic.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• For me, it's to stay away from political and religious threads. As a conservative Christian, I am seriously outnumbered. It is so hard when people put deliberately trollish questions, looking to ridicule those who disagree with them.

As a side note, I have had several respectful debates with well informed and polite people here, though.

2|0
    0|0
  • Post a how do I look pick, bc i don't want to read negative things about what people had to say about me

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm to think of witty things to say!

0|1
    0|0
  • Trying not to respond to a lot of the questions with 'Are you fucking serious?'

0|1
    0|0
  • To deactivate my account, I want to leave but i am too addicted haha

0|1
    0|0
  • It's pretty hard for me to bite my tongue sometimes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dealing with trolls posting offensive questions or rude opinions. Because you just want to cuss them out but you know that's what they want

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep my composure and not snap out on people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Answering as many questions as I can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Post a question and have no one to give their opinions

0|0
    0|0
  • waiting for the next day so I can ask more questions 😩

0|0
    0|0
  • Staying away from the obvious click bait titles. I know they are either trolling, or genuinely hateful but I click anyways. I might not answer, but if it's a bad troll, I'll troll back with a sarcastic remark. It makes it fun, and I get an upvote from it so maybe they wanted a laugh. I don't know why I can't stay away, my curiosity gets to me.

0|0
    0|0