Guys, Are there any White Guys that like Black Women?

I love White Men💌 They are so sweet , loving , caring and they go after what they want💐 they don't care what people think of there girlfriends.
They are respectful
And I don't care if a negative black guy comments saying they have small dicks because that's really gay for another man to say another man has a small dick and they are not small
And they have sex with a lot of feelings💌 💖

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I think Black Women are really pretty and I always treat her like a Queen and what celebrity's would you say are Attractive?

• What do you mean? Celebrity

• And I never watched it but I just heard people disliked it and what's your favorite part of the movie

• What's wrong?

What Guys Said 18

• There are plenty of white guy who are attracted to black women. In fact, I'm married to a black woman.

• Of course they are :)

• I am white and have some red if that counts.

• There are beautiful women of all races. But I always wondered what it would be like to have children with a black woman.

• Yeah, Seems to be plenty.

• Hell yeah girl! I'm bouty-bout it.

• Yes there are plenty

• There are loads

• Honestly as a mixed Guy my white freinds dont like black girls from what theyve said. It seems when they talk about hot girls black girls don't come into mind. This is just my experience and observation

• I think there is a not problem.

• We love them , they are sweet 😍

• I am not particulary attracted to black girls, but there are definitely some I do find attractive and wouldn't mind dating.

• i really don´t care for her color at all. if she´s a nice person, i could like her.

• Many white guys do. Unlike girls, guys don't usually care about race and skin color.

• More than you are aware of.
    Since there are few black women that are interested in white guys, you have so many more options.

• Hey there's nothing wrong with liking what you LIKE!!!
    Whatever makes you HAPPY!!

• No, most of us aren't. In reality, most black women aren't down with white guys either. There's just too much distrust on both sides of the fence for the two groups to get together. We think black women aren't attracted and dislike us, black women think that we're all racists and dismissive of black women.

• Absolutely right😅 that's how I am about my crush I am afraid his friend met say something mean about me

• He probably did. There's still a lot of racial animosity out there, and all the racial nonsense over the past two years (i. e. Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin) has only made it worse.

• Yea absolutely right💌

• There are some that do and some that don't.

I'm not hating on my Gora homies but I mean... They don't all fit that description.
    Just saying.
    If you think all guys are like that you might be disappointed...