What do you do when you're trapped in the background of someone's selfie?

Anyone have suggestions for things you could do when you're trapped in the background of someone else's selfie? I see more and more people taking them out in public, whether it be out on campus in the library, at coffee shops/restaurants/the bus...

Just the other day, I caught the bus to the gym. Two girls who seemed around 20 years old sat in front of me. I didn't think much of it until they start taking selfies... with myself caught in the background. I had no clue what to do; do I just look away? Perhaps participate in the selfie they caught me in non-consensually? :P Do I continue looking out the window or whatever with an expressionless face?
What do you do when you're trapped in the background of someone's selfie?What do you guys usually do when caught in situations like that? Have you ever found yourself in similar circumstances?

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally make fucked up faces or lewd ones..

• I was tempted to do that since these girls on the bus in front of me didn't even have the courtesy to angle their shot more towards the window but... Don't you ever get worried that the selfie-takers will check the photo right after and potentially call you on it?

• meh.. they didn't ask me to pose a different way..

What Guys Said 10

• Rapeface!! Rapeface everytime!!!
    img.memecdn.com/rape-face-photobomb_o_564079.jpg

Photo bomb them like a pro so that later they'll look at their pics like "omg what was that women doing with her hand down her pants"

• This reminds me of an amazing short by Kurt Kuenne:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU4c_rcWzvI

Please watch that if you have the time, it is so good.

• never happened. but i try to get the fuck out and it really looks like im trying to dodge a train lol.

• Depends on who is taking the selfie. If it is a hot girl, I will act liek i am rubbing my nipples, or the fingers on the mouth liek i am eating pussy. If it is an ugly girl, I will act liek i am going to choke her, or the finger in the mouth like I am gagging pose. If it is a big dude that looks liek he can bench press a school bus... i just ignore it. If it is a guy my size or smaller... I might pull out my nutsack from the zipper of my pants where it is caught on the photo but no one else sees! ;)

• Never happened but if I noticed in time I'd totally act stupid and pose funny and ruin their selfie lol

• haha yeahh I kinda wanted to do that... I mean, not really 'ruin' the selfie but if you happen to catch someone in the back without asking, then it's fair game in my opinion. :P

• Haha ya definitely fair game.

• I shrug.

• That poor dog is traumatized for life.

• Photobomb it.

• I pull my D out

• Never had that problem.

What Girls Said 5

• low down or duck

• I cover my face! I look hideous! hahah

• ill turn around or i'll make myself not noticeable

• I just look away or cover my face with my hands

• Lift up the front my shirt to cover my face.