Tired of not feeling good enough?

I'm so sick and tired of never feeling like I'm good enough.. I'm tired of not feeling pretty enough, skinny enough, good enough for boys - I've never had a boyfriend, and I've gotten my heart broken way too many times, tired of not feeling good enough for my family (they expect too much of me), for school, for EVERYTHING... I'm so upset, I don't know what to do.. Is this a normal feeling? Have you ever felt like this? I'm so upset - literally crying as I'm typing :(

Most Helpful Guy

• You're just surrounding yourself with the wrong people. If that's you in your profile pic, you shouldn't feel that way cuz you're very attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sorry!

• You aren't alone! My parents want so much and i feel depressed and unmotivated to do any school work. To my parents I am just a lazy and a loser and too fat. I don't mind not having a boyfriend I am happy creating APPLE! #QueenApple24 I want feel pretty inside and I don't think I need someone extra to make me feel pretty special on my own. Which ever guy wants to hold on to me than go for it but no one has! (: More apples for me! (: (: I am my own bf! hahah! That what you need to do! Be your own person and create your world according to u no one else! U are the artist so create the story!

What Guys Said 2

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScQ-ad9gR9M watch this video, I am afraid this what you have to do. I watch it everyday.

• When you look down you'll see two knobs, they are called tits. You need to calm them.
    Everybody feels like this at some point if their lives.

What Girls Said 0