Do you enjoy going to the hairdresser?

Like the feeling of them cutting it all away? Freedom? :)

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG NOOO. I haven't been to the hair dresser since I was 14, when I got my hair cut and looked like Dora the explorer. Started crying the second I got home :') ah fun times.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I usually feel a bit sad. Goodbye my hair, I will miss you...😢

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I guess! I want cut it short but I am told its better long!

0|1
    0|0
  • NO. It's always an anxious time for me because they always always ALWAYS cut WAY too much off and then I'm set back immensely in my growth process.

I haven't had a hair cut in about a year, actually.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and no. Yes because I feel better when my hair is done. No because it's usually an all day experience.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dread going to the hair dresser every time.
    I'll start simple and say " Hi, I'd just like a trim"
    Then i get indecisive and before i know it, I have 40% cut off, coloured green and bangs.

Happened to me just 4 days ago.

0|1
    0|0
  • neutral. i like getting a new hairstyle, but i also hate how long the whole process can take.

0|1
    0|0
  • I enjoy getting my haircut, just coming out looking new and knowing that I didn't have to fuck it up myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's nice because my hair is really thick and heavy and when I get it cut it feels like I have a lot more freedom

Until it grows back thicker. That's a different story

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I do mostly enjoy it, yes. As someone who enjoys some ASMR stimulation, I do like to shut my eyes and let them do it (I don't want to have a conversation!).

0|1
    0|0
  • Loss of time and money (over charging !)

0|1
    0|0
  • I go to a barber. An old school barber. I'm going to have to start looking for a new one soon, he's getting pretty old.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yo the barbershop is chill and funny as hell

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't grow hair.

0|1
    0|0