What do I need to become a mi5 agent?

Hi I was just wondering what I would need to become a mi5 agent? I will give myself 10 years to become this as I know this will not happen over night which I will be 30 . So how do I go about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most agents in the secret service are mainly computer geeks. The part in the bond movie where they say the agent is a dying race and it is being replaced by people with computers is real.

Nobody pulls a trigger anymore in the CIA or any of those intelligence agencies. They gather the intel electronically and then work with other countries to stop the bad guys etc., it's mainly corporate espionage these days that they cover. Essentially your just another suit. If you are interested in the action look into a position with the government for homeland security or something to that effect, but even that action is mainly covered through the army, national guard, police etc., and it is just gathering intel.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know about MI5 but I know how to get into the CIA. Go to their website and fill out an application lol.
    In all seriousness, you should start with selecting a college major which would apply to whatever you want to do. Once you graduate apply somewhere on their website or at an office or something.
    If you're talking about doing the James Bond stuff, that's not exactly real unless you're with the CIA (as far as I know. Look up Special Activities Division to know what I mean.) If you want to do the reconnaissance stuff, you'd probably have to go to a field office or something.

• I don't think anybody here in gag would know the qualification to be a spy/agent or any agent whatsoever

• contact them about there requirements and what jobs they need filled.

• You'll need a fairy godmother

What Girls Said 0