What Boxing Legend (in their prime) would be able to beat Mike Tyson without any problems?

Which one one of these Legends of Boxing would most easily defeat Mike Tyson?

1. Jack Johnson - also known as The Galveston Giant
Height: 6 ft 1⁄2 in (184.2 cm); Weight: 201 lbs (91 kg)
World Heavyweight Champion from 1908-1915 (the first Afro-American champion in the World).

2. Gene Tunney - also known as The Fighting Marine
Height: 6 ft 0 in (1.83 m); Weight: 191 lbs (87 kg)
World Heavyweight Champion from 1926–28 (before that he was a Light Heavyweight Champion - 1920-1926).
Lost only one match (by decision), never been knocked out, he was only once knocked down (in his entire career).

3. Joe Louis - also known as The Brown Bomber
Height: 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m); Weight: 214 lbs (97 kg)
World Heavyweight Champion from 1937 to 1949.
In his prime - he was probably the most powerful and one of the fastest punching heavyweight boxer in ring history.

4. Rocky Marciano - Also known as The Rock from Brockton
World Heavyweight Champion from 1952 -1956.
Height 5 ft 11 in (1.80 m); Weight: 188 lbs (85 kg)
The only undefeated boxer in his entire professional career.

5. Muhammad Ali - Also known as The Greatest
Height: 6 ft 3 in (191 cm); Weight: 236 lbs (107 kg)
World Heavyweight Champion from 1964-1971, 1974-1978, 1978-1980.
Among the greatest heavyweights in the history of the sport, never been knocked out.

6. Joe Frasier - Also known as The Smokin' Joe
Height: 5 ft 11 in (180 cm); Weight: 230 lbs (104 kg)
World Heavyweight Champion from 1971-1973.
Joe was known for his sheer strength, durability, punch power and all-out relentless attack, he was the first boxer ever who managed to defeat Muhammad Ali.

7. George Foreman - Also known as The Big George
Height: 6 ft 4 in (193 cm); Weight: 260 lbs (118 kg)
World Heavyweight Champion from 1973-1974, 1994-1997.
One of the strongest and most powerful boxers of all times, known for his endurance, and devastating uppercuts. In the 90's Foreman became the oldest Heavyweight Champion in history (at age of 45).

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• Joe Louis with today's training and tech? Oh man.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yep, he was a real Bomber :)

• Muhammad Ali, of course, ha was the best of the best :)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Big George in his prime could have handled Tyson. So could Ali and Frazier. Hell I think Larry Holmes would have won prime vs. prime..

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, I think you are right about all of them :)

• Probably all of the above, but I've heard that Gene Tunney was an excellent fighter, maybe the best, very fast, steel chin, and incredible stamina, Mike wouldn't stand a chance.

0|1
    0|0
    • Right, I've heard of him too, he was very cool

• All of them, but most easily... probably Muhammad Ali :D

0|1
    0|0
    • My absolute favorite...

• Rocky Marciano is probably the best boxer of the 20th century; I'd have to go with him.

0|1
    0|0
    • What kind of technique would he use against Mike, in your opinion, maybe some special tactics?

• I'm going Foreman, He had the power to Rip Tysons head off and he could take a punch

0|1
    0|0
  • Tyson himself has said he'd take louis, have trouble with ali, and foreman would be close.

Other reports though are that tyson wanted no part of an aging foreman, and it may go back to when he and cus d'amato would study foreman frazier and apparently d'amato said no way a swarmer could beat foreman.

Styles make fights, at least at this level.

Tyson is sort of overrated by one generation of fans, but then underrated as a reaction. Prime Tyson had fantastic movement (much better than frazier). He slipped using his legs rather then bending at the waist, allowing him to close ground while moving. He didn't just wade in and bomb from short range, he was terrific at slipping jabs and countering.

Anyway, voting foreman, who i think both hits and gets hit, but has too much power and chin for tyson. probably ;P

0|1
    0|0
    • Yep, Foreman is like a heavily armored battleship :D