Do you guys think plastic surgery is Okay?

I really don't think it is it kind of defeats the purpose of accepting yourself and your flaws and honestly, its an immense turn off.

I am suprised there are guys out there who do not mind it...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I think it's perfectly ok. I'm getting a nose job on July 4th, and I'm very exited. I've been insecure about my nose since about 8.

If there's ONE feature that you hate.. it will be impossible to accept. Why should I have to live 80 more years of my life with a giant insecurity when I can just get rid of it?

Since you aren't a female, you will have a very hard time understanding that it's not as easy as you think to just "accept your flaws"

• You're getting one on my birthday, and as for me I wish I could get a nose job. Taco the Great however doesn't have nose job monies. xD

• @xXiTacoXx aww :/
      Well, I've been saving up for a very long time (since I was 12 and now I'm 18.) It's also a graduation present from my mom :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Successful people tackle and overcome their flaws; they eliminate them. Plastic surgery is a wonderful way of eliminating your flaws.

Having an ethical problem with plastic surgery is simply preposterous.

• Do you really think it is a better way then accepting them? Like it isn't you you were not born that way. Just a thought :/

What Girls Said 2

• As long as it looks good and you're not risking your health then I'm all for it. It's not like tanning or skin bleaching where cancer is a risk.

• Yeah, I think it's fine as long as you don't go overboard.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's a stupid idea unless you got into an accident or something.

• who gives a shit? you live your life.