Would you laugh if you caught a grown man who is your coworker playing pokemon on his break?

Laughable? 😜Would you laugh if you caught a grown man who is your coworker playing pokemon on his break?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, just whip out my DS and challenge him to a battle :P

Most Helpful Guy

• nope
    i got a coworker who is in his mid 30s and he is a huge comic book nerd. we fucking go at it with super heroes all the time on break. i learn a lot from him lol.

did you know that on many occasions Superman has overcome his weakness to kryptonite? :P

• Really? Because he was supercharged by the sun's rays, or just because of willpower?

Comic book continuity is nutty lol

• @M_A_X according to the comics, he was exposed to kyponite but he summoned his strength and tore the earth from beneath him.

I'm okay with giving him a free pass from time to time lol

What Girls Said 11

• No... But where I work we don't get breaks so I'd be alarmed that he was taking a break in the first place.

• No, I'd start pressing him to find out if I knew more than him lol. Do you do competitive battling? How about EV training? My dear let me train you how to be a master!

• Hell no! I would whip out my game too. Battle?

• I would date him and ask him which version he playing!

• I've never been very much into Pokeman, I would ask him what he was doing.

• No, not at all. It's quite common.

• nope because whatever people do on their free time its none of my business

• Not at all

• No? Considering that pretty much all of my coworkers are gamers of some degree

• Ask if he has any good Pokemon to trade, Pokemon rocks who dares what age you are. I literally got a 3ds just for Pokemon

• no I wouldn't. I would smile and would ask what's the highest pokemon they had to battle

What Guys Said 15

• No, I'd pull out my own 3DS (which is the Pikachu limited edition, BISHES!) and see if he wanted to trade!

• No. Just keep walking or doing whatever I was doing. Not interested in Pokemon.

• Nah man I'd join in the fun, there is nothing wrong with the narrative, after studying physics, and working on some mathematical theories, there is nothing wrong with playtime.

:)

• It would have my respect.
    Pokemon Red was the game i most played all my life.

... sometimes... i have the urge to trow a ball to something's head... then i get my my stress ball and squizz it , it helps.

• I wouldn't laugh.

• Nope_________________.

• yes i would

• Hey man, Just accept what people like and love to do.

• I joke him all the time but in my defense he's in his 20's and looks like Ben Franklin in his 40's.

• I'd wonder which one it is. Though I've only played one or two of them, I liked them.

• I'd ask him what his go to's are

• All the ladies love a master, bro

• I love poke-e mon I poke you mon that's for all the pretty girls

• no, i wouldn't care.

• No and after 30-40 years or so it'd not be strange at all... u know y?

Most Pokemon gamers were born around 1990. So now let's say they r 25-26... y they should stop doing something they used to do as kids and they liked it?

Of course I wouldn't laugh nor I think it's weird... I'd ask him which version it is and if he'd like to help me to evolve those Pokemon dat require a Game Link...