Do you feel that people with great genetics should have kids?

• Yes, they should have kids
  • It doesn't matter either way
Correction
Do you feel that people with great genetics should feel obligated to have kids?*

Most Helpful Guy

• "Yes, they should have kids" cuz we dont need any more ugly fuckers walking around this earth setting their kids up to be made fun of because of their bad looks... just like their parents were their whole lives I'm sure LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a personal choice. I do wish fewer fucked up people would have kids though.

What Guys Said 7

• If the want kids, go ahead. If they don't, then don't. They are not required to and should not feel like they have to. It's their decision.

• its their life. i have no say in that matter.

• No. The less good looking people the more attention I get.
    #swag #alpha #notpartofyoursystem.
    But I don't get your question op? What are you asking really?

• Do you feel that people with great genetics should feel obligated to have kids?

• No. Do you wanna have kids with me though? Lol jk. Whether or not one should have kids has nothing to do with genetics. It is the choice of both persons in the relationship.

• I don't think it should be a requirement... they could be the worse parents ever.

• Best advice for the world :

Don't "should on people" it only furthers the negative internal dialog we have to ourselves.

• I think the fittest, strongest, fastest, blah, blah, blah should be encouraged to mate and then someone rich who starts that business or company should raise the kids but probably not cause no one should be allowed that too much power blah blah blah other stuff I think you get it good night.

• Yeah if they want to.

What Girls Said 3

• I think anyone should be able to have kids if they want them and are able to take care of them.

• Wtf does genetics have to do with having kids? Having good genes doesn't make you fit to be a parent.

• A lot of people will use the whole " you have great genes" thing to persuade you to have kids.

• Yeah but people should be able to have their own opinion and if they don't want to have kids people can't force that on them. The other people aren't then, aren't living their lives, and won't be raiding their children.

Also you have siblings you have the same genes they can continue the generation and if you don't well yiyr parents screwed up and should've had more than one kid.

I'm not against people having kids I just don't think being attractive or having good genes is reason enough to become a parent. Plus some times the parents are attractive and their kids not so much or visa versa and the parents aren't too hot but their children are beautiful... Nothing is guaranteed so genes are not reason enough to have a kid.

• ... what an odd question. of course they can if they wanna.