Just got on birth control pills; I feel like my throat is closing up? Please help?

I took my first pill yesterday at around 10:15. Everything went fine.
I took my second pill today at around 10:10. Everything was fine for a little bit. About 30 min later my throat started feeling like it was closing up. Either that, or as if there was just a big lump in my throat. This is only on my right side of my throat though, I feel as if there's a big lump on the left side of my throat that's just growing and growing and eventually taking over my entire throat, making it hard on me to breathe with my mouth closed.
I can take deep breaths regularly, but when I do take deep breaths, I still feel as if there's a major lump on the left side of my throat.
I've tried drinking a lot of water, but I still feel the same thing. I tried eating a bite of a sliced apple; and still the same. It's 11:30 and I still feel like this! Please help! How do I stop this? Does this have to do with the birth control? Is this normal with any pill, and will it go away? I'm so tired but I'm scared to go to bed

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You could've just swallowed it kinda wrong, like there was a dry spot in that area and it got caught, it will go away! Just keep drinking water and relax.

• You need to go see a physician immediately. You could be having an allergic reaction... or maybe it's something else. Either way, no one on here can help you.