Do either of them have a smaller/ bigger face or is it because the second guy is bulked up, his face looks bigger?

1- Zayn malik (needs no introductions)

2- Siddharth malhotra (indian filmstar, considered handsomest man in india and in my opinion, in the world)

Both these guys have the typical north indian face and features and I want to know whether either of them have a larger skull, i dont know why i feel zayn malik has a small head and the second guy a huge head.

• Both these guys have the same face size
  • Zayn malik has a smaller face
  • Sid has a smaller face
    Vote C
  • I can't bother with this BS.
    Vote D
  • I wonder what goes on in your stupid tiny head to ask this
    Vote E
does the fact that zayn malik has a smaller head make him unattractive compared to guy 2? lets just say, my face is probably a little higher than zayn's but a little lower than sid's
OP might die based on the response

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Nobody cares

• my problem is my face is the size of zayn malik and my shoulders are the size of the second guy, thats why this is VERY important to me. You also seem to have a small face but at least its in proportion to your body, i am thinking of going skinny so i dont look like a goofball, i am nearly suicidal insecure about this no kidding

• and do tell me if it has ever affected your attention with women in comparison to buff guys who seem to have bigger heads and body. I am very insecure about all this tbh

• bastard