Do you answer a question even though its a couple/several days old?

I come across really good questions that have been a couple to several days old, and comment on them... still.. Don't know if there is any point to comment on them anymore though (apart from xper)..

Do you still comment on the question? Even though it's a couple/several days old? Or do you not bother after several days? What's the go when it comes to YOU?

• Yes, I still comment on them. Doesn't bother me
  • No, I just don't bother
  • *1 month old question* still comments..
  • 10% (2)9% (3)10% (5)Vote

Most Helpful Guy

• I have many times! I would be more likely to if the person is still active and will see what I say.

• Even if they have already handed out MHO?

• Oh yeah not having a chance at getting mho didn't bother me really. The questions that have awarded mho after like 10 minutes have been less appealing to me.

You look pretty in your profile picture :)

• Oh that makes sense then.. Cool

Lol thank you (*^_^*)😘

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the question. If it's about actual advice that they need on a situation then I won't answer because they probably already solved their issue. But if it's a question like this or something like "what's your favorite color" then I'll answer it.
    I answer questions up to a week old pretty much

What Guys Said 21

• Voted 'C'

If something catches my eye and interest yes I do even if it's over a year old :D

There are times a user catches my interest on some count and I wind up opining on all their questions - those that I can :) I may not follow them though :D

• ahah the good old.. stalk a users previous questions LOL

• you do leave some fantastic comments on questions

• Thank you for your kind and encouraging words young lady - wholly appreciate the same <3 :)

• If it's already got a MHO, which theoretically means that they got the help that they wanted or an answer with which they were satisfied, then I usually won't answer it unless it somehow resonates with me or I can somehow relate to it. Otherwise, yeah, I'll answer a question if it still seems to be relevant to that person's life (still affecting them, important to them, or awating for them to take action).

• I miss the days when you could search for old unanswered questions. I felt that sincere askers deserved some meaningful response.

• I usually spend my time on "no opinion" topics.. It kind of does the same

• I never noticed this option! Thank you! I'll be hanging out on those more now too.

• No problem at all :)

• anything and everything yo

• Yes, I do that.

• Sure, if it's a nice question or if I want to help out a nice person, I'll answer it :D
    Your question could be 6 months old sis... I'd still answer it!

• Yes, of course, if it's some interesting question :)

• As of the time I am posting this, this question is 3 days old, so yes.

I have posted on questions that are several months old.

• If I find it good then I'll just go ahead and answer, nevermind the age.

• Yes, I try to find questions that I want to answer

• Ok maybe not a month old question but 5-6 days, yeah I guess.
    Otherwise you're bringing it back from the dead.

• yup i still answer them! To be honest i rarely look how old a question is. ✌

• i don't care, if it comes up on the live feed i will answer it

• Answer it!

• Only if it's a couple days old.
    I've see questions pop up in the feed that are so old half the users are deactivated.

• sometimes :P

• Usually no.

• You know, I'm going to answer your question in a week.

• You see, I will comment on your question if nobody does until its one month old.

• Yeah though I usually just go on poll questions and scroll down until I've seen all the new questions, so I don't see any questions that old

What Girls Said 8

• yeah i do that sometimes :)

• it doesn't bother me or does it?
    umm, I hate notifications!
    rack.0.mshcdn.com/.../Brave1.gif

• banananananana...
    sometimes I do give opinion..

• Yeah, I'll still answer if it's something possibly useful. Otherwise, I'll just move on.

• Sometimes yeah cause it feels good to just write out what I'm thinking when the title provokes me.

• I'll answer questions up to a few days old. Any later than that and I feel like a creeper. xD

• Most times I answer from the feed so I don't know how old it is