Poland: Thousands of nationalists rally against refugees?

We don't want muslims in Poland. In Europe they call us racists, fascists because we say NO, but we're just defending ourselves against another invasion... Winter is coming... Keep it strong Europe!

I am proud of you polish brothers and sisters! The Ultras in Germany and westeurope are pussies, they will NEVER do that, because they are afraid to called "nazis"! Slava!
Just copying some comments from people supporting : well done Poland---Greetngs from india... Dnt even lets a single muslim enter

Most Helpful Guy

• the big problem is the iron grip the political leaders have put on the press and mass media.

But believe me, don't judge other countries by what their politicians say. Sweeden has an increasing group of people wanting to kick the immigrants the fuck out, and it seems the politicians are slowly realizing that too. In germany tons of people are screaming bloody murder over the events at new years eve. In norway it has turned from "helping all refugees" to "helping only as many as we can handle without risking big". Give it a year more, and the immigrant crisis will be largely dealt with.

Though... i suspect we'll have a different problem to deal with after this. Facism, and a generall fall of western values

What Girls Said 5

• I think they are just there for temporary residence before trying to go to Germany or the other richer countries...

They won't adapt in your xenophobic country anyway. They will be better off in a more diverse environment like Canada but Canada is filled up with people from Poland and other former communist counter parts.

• Man, Europeans are the worst.

• This asks doesn't represent the european union true values.

• @BlueCoyote that's unfortunate.

• Why is that? It was meant as a compliment...

• May God be with the dear Muslims and have mercy on them, ameen.

• why? Because they are raping women ike they did in Germany?

• They are almost all young men, i would fight for my fucking country, not run and leave family behind. And if I would come to other countries, I would respect their culture, religion and work hard to gain better life. They dont respect our culture, religion, they want us to become islamists. So what are u even talking about?

• Ya Allah! Ameen.

• Winter is actually almost over.

• We don't want Poles in England but you keep on coming. It seems like fair game to me.

• Poles are the brave one, England is already full of muslims

• I hear they come in huge numbers... :P It's become Pogland rather than ENGLAND :P

What Guys Said 4

• Well, I hope this happens to you some time my friend. Maybe another country invades Poland again like back in the 30s or some huge natural catastrophe occurs and you and your family try to escape to another country and the people there will be like "fuck off you piece of shit". I sincerely hope you'll experience this cuz maybe, just maybe you will then understand what it means to be refugee and be treated like rubbish.
    These people have gone through hell to reach western Europe. The vast majority of them are decent, well-educated people. Most of the refugees from Syria are in fact Syria's former intellectuals and upper class. They're doctors, lawyers and writers. And the vast majority of these people are families with little children. And you'd rather want these people to die out in the snow than giving them a little space. You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Don't you read news? Most of them are not from war zones, crime increased, for new year thousand of women were raped in Germany

• Ah so where are they from then? Mmh? They ARE from war zones, from Syria and Iraq, to be correct. I think you're the one who isn't reading any news.
      Thousands of women? Is that a joke? 1 woman was raped. O-N-E. And 13 were sexually harassed (their butt or boobs were touched). I'm not saying this was okay but claiming that thousands of women were raped is a blatant lie and complete rubbish. By the way: only one single woman even made a report to the police that night - the one who was raped. It was only many days later when the newspapers started to write about that suddenly everyone claimed to have been sexually harassed.

• Women should realize that their lives are going to get worse as culture of sexual harrassment floods into countries. But the feminists resist criticizing the Liberal governments that support the immigration... it should interesting to see how this unflods over the years.

• *Insert joke about Poland being empty because they all emigrated to Peckham anyway*

• No one even comes to Poland dude.