Can you sing well... Ladadidadi?

Can you sing well... Ladadidadi?
I don't mean to brag about my skills but listen!
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0wrRfuWp64o

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a fucking MONSTER at karaoke, haha. I get the whole fucking venue lit, stage presence like you read about, haha. I'd say I'm somewhere in between a good bad singer and and a bad good singer, if that makes sense. I can sing and carry a tune, I just have a specific range I have to stay in👍 But the great thing about karaoke is that the standards are set low, and if you pick a song you actually know by heart and don't have to just stand there reading the lyrics off the screen like a fucking dickhead, you'll be better than almost anyone there, and if you have even a decent voice you look like a star. I've had people come up afterwards, or pass in the parking lot on the way out and stop and tell me what a good singer I am... and on a technical level, I'm really not. All you have to do is CONVINCE the audience that you are. I'd get laughed off the stage on The Voice or American Idol, but at some dive bar I can come off looking like Sinatra😂😂😂

• Got it! You're a bad singer but so confident in your skills that people have no choice but to think you're good xD

• @ zorro @karahiri The real winner in this is Meek Mill. You never want to be the last person who got publicly torched🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Dammnnn that guy get... well fucked by Drake haha
      Don't even know what he was thinking lol

What Girls Said 10

• I sing okay.

You have a really nice voice. Shame you didn't actually sing. X)
    And I'm so sorry. I haven't forgotten about that drawing yet! 🙈

• Haha thanks! I don't want to hurt your ears with my singing voice xD
      Lol oh man it's been a while haha the mini zorro drawing :P

• A raccoon, which I've already drawn a year ago but haven't colored yet. X)
      No, no money in art. 🙈

• Lol! So all this time, he's really just been waiting on the coloring xD
      Yeah art is annoying like that.. you only start selling once you're dead lol

• Oh, I'm not too bad. :P

• Damn you!!! I was looking forward to hearin you sing! Lmao :p

Can't sing either. I sing all the time, but it isn't good. Just on key.

• Man, what a let down. 😭

• Oh come people, it's a five second recording and half of it I spend saying "Hold on let me clear my throat" hahaha how could I possibly sing xD

So are you going to sing now linky :P

• omg i would never get laid 😭 why wish that on me you bully!

• Hey don't say that, you'd still get laid! There might be a deaf guy in there that thinks you're somewhat good :D

• Ha ha ha ha , I sing horribly, actually I can sing but only some songs (very few), not all :p

• Did you lile my song :p
      Are you good at any French songs? lol

• Haha my African friends here sing it ALL the time so I started liking it as-well xD
      Mmm I imitate Shakira well apparently haha xD

• Oh man you can't just say that without letting me hear it xD
      What's next... You'll tell me your hips don't lie haha

• cute :p
    yea I can t sing either

• So what I'm hearing is we should go to a karaoke bar.. because you just love singing in public? ;P

• I'm okay... maybe I'll record something, but your ears would bleed after that... xD

• Haha I just love it when my ears bleed... I'm ready for you :P

• I literally sound like a dying cow when I try to sing haha

• I believe I can

• That cat is so cute! Can I sing well? I'd like to think so lol

• Yeah it's really cute lol!
      As long as you haven't heard any complaints, we'll say it's good :P

• Would you say it's sly protest if someone quickly sings along, but completely out of tune?

What Guys Said 6

• Nope, I can't sing at all. Rather, I've never really given it a try in correcting pitch and using proper technique. I'm actually having a friend help me out to teach me basic stuff though.

Until I get better, I will be basically compensating for lack of singing ability via playing a bunch of musical instruments xD

• meh, probably average, def not good, but not terrible either.

• The universe will sooner collapse before I ever sing again.

• Lol! Just got to find a really catchy song to get you going xD

• I honestly have no idea if my singing is awful or awful-awful. I'm too shy to record anything. LMAO

• Yes, I can, very well, in fact.

• I'm okay. Not good enough to make it, but I can carry a tune.

• Besides let's say I was good enough, I wouldn't want that lifestyle. It's like they no secrets