Would you be upset if this became a law?

If you wanted to date someone of another race, you would have to ask a higher up in their family. If a white man wanted to date a black woman he would have to ask her grandpa, father, or brother. If a black man wanted to date a white woman, he would have to ask her grandpa, father, or brother. Same for everyone else.

• Hell yes, i'd be mad
    86% (12)83% (25)84% (37)Vote
  • No, makes sense
    14% (2)17% (5)16% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I do whatever I want haha!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• That's ridiculous. Way to keep separating the races even more. What's next, bathrooms separated by race?

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn, I mean to say Yes but clicked No (swap one of the male votes)!
    I want to choose who I date, and my parents and her parents have no say in that!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like some kind of backward, middle eastern law. Wouldn't fly where I'm from.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is practically an unwritten law in parts of the world.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It really doesn't make sense to me, I wouldn't be mad but I'd find that so stupid because i'm basically a mutt-- I'd basically get to date a lot of people lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not really their decision to make. If two people want to date then they should be able to no matter their race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao, I would never have a nonblack boyfriend if that were the case. The guys in my family hardly like me dating mixed guys 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Very dumb indeed. You took away freedom for oneself and added sexism in it too. Joy *sarcasm*

0|0
    0|0
  • And then what happens if the grandpas dead, the dad is dead or gone out of your life and you don't have a brother.. Then what

0|1
    0|0