Guys, Do you like girls who talk about the club all the time and go to the club all the time?

What would you think if a girl put the name of a club in her Instagram bio?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a good thing to put in a profile.
    That way I know not to waste my time (or hers for that matter) with someone so different from me.

Most Helpful Girl

• How superficial and trashy can you get, darling?

What Guys Said 4

• She's a modest, down to Earth girl that's just looking for the right man. She wants a connection with someone that is spiritual and idealistic, and spends her weekends soul searching in places that attract like-minded individuals.

Her values are of the highest order and transcend her more rash, attention seeking peers who freeload and have no shame in being fuckgirls.

• I would like that! Shows she is fun, outgoing, etc

I mean let's be pragmatic here, Most types of people on gag are never going to step foot in a nightclub probably in their entire life.
    But I love dancing and meeting people at clubs! It's really fun, especially post-uni it's a great way to meet people. I met my girlfriend at a club too. Well go dancing maybe a couple times a month, dancing is so fun! It's a great way to sperate from any guys/other competition too.

• Hell no I don't

• I would think this chick is too high maintenance, low IQ for me.

What Girls Said 0