What are your pet peeves?

-People who drink directly out of the orange juice container
-Not washing hands after using the bathroom
-People who ride their bikes in the road when a sidewalk is right there
-Someone standing over my shoulder reading the computer screen
-People who overuse quotes from movies or TV
-When people leave the room and don't close the door

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• ! Smoking..
    ! Eating less than me hahah
    ! Picking your nose
    ! not washing your hands when use the bathroom
    ! Not taking a shower

What Guys Said 5

• I hate when I'm just start in' to have fun, and my toes come off!

• People who are rude and arrogant.

• What do you mean ride the bike when the side walk is right there? Side walks are made for pedestrians, not bikes! Bikes are vehicles and you're supposed to ride them on the road! In most places, riding a bike on the side walk is prohibited because it's dangerous for the pedestrians.

• People who drink red wine with Chinese food.

• I'm not entirely sure I have any...
    I'll have to get back to you on that!

What Girls Said 7

• Pet Peeves
    -Drunk people
    -People sneezing and coughing into their hands. Ew.
    -People not washing their hands after using the restroom. Ew
    -Violent, verbally abusive wal mart moms
    -When I tell people I have pet rats and they act disgusted in my face and make my happiness all about their stupid aversion. I had a colleague tell me she wouldn't come to my house because rats are gross.
    -When I tell people I don't eat meat and they say 1) But bacon *insert derp face* and 2) How do you do that, meat is so good. You should just eat meat.
    -When people ask my questions that could literally be answered with a google search. ex) My cat has symptoms x, y, and z. What does that mean? I don't know, I'm not a vet yet, I'm undergrad. It gets to be a bit much after a while because that's a lot of responsibility.
    -When people use phrases like 'liberal logic' 'Obama regime' 'un-American'
    -People constantly throwing away large volumes of food.
    -People saying racist shit on the dl (when they think poc aren't around) and then declaring in a different conversation "I'm not racist"

• -people who take up gym machines that I'm waiting to use but aren't even working out. They'll just chill on the machine looking at their phone/texting or whatever. Especially annoying if that's the last workout I need to do to finish my routine.
    -people who chew gum with their mouth open... reminds me of a cow chewing it's cud.
    -when I see women leave the bathroom either without washing their hands at all, or just a quick 2-second rinse with some water and no soap.

• People that chew with their mouth open
    People who are chronically late and make me wait on them/late as well
    I agree with you - reading over my shoulder
    & lastly, I think people that get really bad ADD and tune me out haha I understand they often can't help it, but people who will talk and talk and then when you respond they're looking at their phone or totally distracted really bug me!

• That is right they can't help it, but you can help being nasty about them, people who do thinks like what you ahve done are one of my pet peeves.

• @TimeSplitters123, so they're allowed to be rude but I'm not allowed to be offended by it? Seems like a childish double standard for someone your age.

• People that eat/drink/chew loudly.

• People who don't shower everyday
    People who use improper grammar
    People who are rude and mean on purpose
    And people who make jokes about certain topics

• When asked a question in person, takes a long time to respond.

Taking too long to open the door or leaving me locked out (leaving house without informing me and giving me no keys)

Ignorance

• People who unnecessarily have the lights on when there's sunlight that could light up the room.