Money is the most important thing in the world, agree?

I do. You literally don't need anyone. You don't need family or friends. Just money can get you everything, including friends and a family.

• Agree
  • Disagree
  • see answers

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• In the end when you die;
    You won't be taking riches with you.
    You won't be taking your family with you.
    You won't be taking your fancy cad and big house you'll be all alone when you are dead.
    But at least with friends and family your legacy will live on.
    Money can't hug you.
    Money can't love you.
    It's just... paper.

• Scientifically, a true death is impossible due to quantum physics and causality, it's complicated...

But to summarize you either return to the initial point of your birth as time passes and the universes regresses and then reoccurs, or the possibility that you may eventually be constructed through this process into a new being, either way death is impossible.

• Resources are useful, money is retarded.

• Disagree. Money is very important, but like most material things, it's only "the most important thing in the world" when you don't have enough. *Cheesy alert* the only thing that STILL feels like the most important thing in the world when you have plenty of it, is happiness/love/good connection with other people.

• Yup pretty much why we all get up and do things we hate!

• You need money to survive now a days so I'm neutral haha.

• Disagree - family are the most important thing in this world!

• nahhh

• money can buy you everything except happiness and true love. Everyone can ditch you except you parents. Everyone can love you for your money except your parents

• Its important, but not the most important thing.

• I'm neutral. I get your first point, some people don't need any one else. But you do need money to survival comfortably. Unless you were some super pioneer, that could build your own house and grow your own crops. But you'd still need money for land, and seeds, so...

What Guys Said 15

• I'd say health is more important. Money won't help you if you're dead or sick as fuck. It can buy better treatment, but it can't cure everything.

• It's not important to me. People who think money is super important are usually very superficial people.

• Aye you seriously fucked in the head or just lived in a bubble your whole life. Money is the root of all evil and unhappiness in this world. I'd get rid of it tommorow if I could. People covet it from each other and will gladly kill for it. Idiots try and chase it and end up in a lifetime of debt. It's just bits of paper with a fluctuating value. Which means those who set the interest rates can turn your fortune into a worthless pile in a second flat. It's a illusion, a carrot in front of a donkey. Backed up by nothing and increasingly worthless as time goes by. People are idiots. Debt is your ball and chain in life to keep you docile and unquestioning. It's a big mafia scam. The biggest heist in human history and people are too blind to see it. All they care about is the latest fashion or the latest Samsung phone or I pad air. Most morons deserve to get fucked over all their lives. They're too trusting and dumb to be free

• money can get me the most thing I want in life, a slightly better world.

• I hate money, mainly because of how much of a poorly constructed and operated concept it is.

The most important thing in the world is ideology.

• 0|1
  • money cannt buy happiness

• Its not the most important thing but it makes life a hell of a lot easier.

• I disagree and I think there are rich people who disagree too. Money is nice but not essential

• Yes it is.

• Money is unnecessary.

• it is not everything but it is important

• I agree

• FUCK NO MY LIFE IS WORTH MORE THAN ALL THE FUCKING MONEY IN THE WORLD, ALL THIS SHIT IS MOMENTARY
    WHEN I DIE I TAKE NOTHING WITH ME, SO I REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT MONEY

• I agree, in my case it's all I need at this point in my life since I don't have much of the other things anyway