Who wants to show me his?

Food!!!

Don't be pervy. ;]
I really want to see what y'all cook and eat. I may need some new ideas.

This is what I made: kale, mushrooms, sweet peppers, & salmon. Yummo.Who wants to show me his...?

Most Helpful Guy

• I made homemade -- completely from scratch -- chicken and vegetable soup. It has chicken, celery, onion, roasted garlic, sweet potatoes, and mushrooms.

Okay, so the pic isn't gonna end up in Food & Wine magazine or anything, but still, the soup is delicious.

http://i68.tinypic.com/1pvudc.jpg

Tonight I'm making gluten-free cornbread with jalapeños. No pics of that one yet.

• Whaaaat? Gluten free stuff? Man. How are you making the cornbread? I may need that recipe...

• Haha, the pretzels are that good! Certified girlfriend approved.

I'm imagining a pretzel commercial now in the same vein as those obnoxious Axe body spray commercials. Dude walks down the street with box of pretzels in hand; dude opens box; the sound of the box opening beckons hoardes of women, who mob him; "BUY HANOVER."

• Hey, that might not be a bad idea. You should totally pitch that idea to the company. :-p

I can see guys carrying these bags around. Definitely should have a warning label. Looks like you need to be careful!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• damn that looks effin' deliciousness.

mine looks really bland so its not picture worthy but its just basic healthy meals

ground turkey and a bit of potato. i forgot my veggies D:

• What? You forgot the veggies? Unacceptable.
      Ground turkey is so good. Did you just brown it or did you make it into a patty of something? What kind of seasoning do you use?

• Could be. Bet y'all don't have a Piggly Wiggly, huh? Lol

• omgee no but I know what that is! lol!

• I made this the other day, but this is just a picture I stole from the internet :p

images.media-allrecipes.com/.../864554.jpg

• Looks scrumptious. What exactly is it? Looks like cocoa on top and some sort of cream or frosting.

• I do like coffee and chocolate! I might have to make it myself. I can't have flour, wheat, etc, etc.

• You should! It takes a bit of work and a few trials of tampering until you make it just how you like it to come out. I would suggest making the lady fingers yourself as well (the bread part of the cake) because it comes out much better

• I ate vol au vent (chicken & small meatballs in a white sauce) with croquettes :D
    Yum yum yum!

Vol au vent:
    cookameal.be/.../volauvent2.jpg

Croquettes:
    allergeno.be/.../kroketten.jpg

• That looks really good. I just made this like an hour ago at my job.

http://s27.postimg.org/zecbn8w37/image.jpg

• Cockmeat sandwich?

What Girls Said 4