🍎, How do you make yourself get out of bed?

I want buy a gift card to buy something online since I don't have a debt card. How do you get up to walk a few block to get something from the store! hahaha #QueenApple24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• I don't have a good method either, that's my problem haha ;-(. Being hungry doesn't work for me since I usually don't eat breakfast anyway. If I'm really lazy, I don't eat anything all day until dinner. The pee method sometimes works but many other times it doesn't. I would just tell myself to ignore the pain from my bladder and fall asleep again. And setting alarms doesn't work either. Sometimes I put my phone on the shelf and as far away from the bed as possible, so I certainly will have to get up and walk a few steps but then when it actually becomes morning and the alarm goes off, I would just walk there, turn it off and go back into bed. My lazyness is really getting pathologic...

• Yeah I am so like that! ): Sadly it affect my grades and now i have to pay a fee at school!

• Ah sorry, I used the German abbreviation. My bad. I meant ADD. It's like ADHD but without the hyperactivity. en.wikipedia.org/.../Attention_deficit_hyperactivity_disorder
      I just thought it might be a possibility. I know somebody who has it and he also finds it extremely hard to focus on anything (work, study etc.), to a degree where it becomes difficult to have a normal life.

• Well I doubt I have that. Its just gets boring and studying takes forever!

• Well it difficult, but the then I imagine I ghost is about to jump on me from other side and I spring out of bed in self defense. Or I do this.

wanna-joke.com/.../funny-gif-get-out-of-bed.gif

img1.joyreactor.com/.../auto-9gag-1377255.jpeg

• I just tell myself "Dude... you gotta have at least one reason to go outside today. So at the very least go to the store, not like you're going to go anywhere else anyway."

• I'm thinking about a cup of coffee in my favourite cup :D
    When the second cup is empty I'm capable of reading the text on the cup :o
    www.zazzle.be/ik_denk_ik_voor_ochtend_allergisch_ben_mok-168186645281030290

• I get up around 5 every morning... and the only reason I can do that is because I have the most obnoxious alarm that goes off, I have to get out of bed to turn it off lol

• i make myself breakfast, since only I make myself food.

• you... get out of bed. there is nothing to it. The moment you get out of bed is the moment your depression starts to recede. So get out of bed more often.

• ugh I do! And than I go right back!

• Okay I'll cry and tell all about it!

• Well at least you will get it out:)

• Usually the reason has to be enough to motivate you to do it, I never want to get up for work but I need the money

• Eh even school! I don't want to do it but I have no choices!

• Sometimes the mind set too , lol

• hahah! Its cool! i hope I stay a kid at heart too.

• When you get older, believe me, your bladder will motivate you to get out of bed.

• when its cold and snowy out side its hard but i guess it depends on how bad toy want to buy what your after. because tomorrow could always be worse than it is today.

• You go to bed early then you'll naturally want to get out and move around..., if not you have a serious case of laziness

• I have a serious case. I mean it! haha if someone would lead me there debt I would pay in cash just so I don't have to get up from bed. hahah

• Hahahah silly billy

I can relate... I've been worse. Id quit work, miss classes... anything to just get an extra couple of hours of sleep then wake up and wonder if it was even worth it lol

But really lol... it comes down to your blood flow being slow. Which is a by product of not moving much, which also perpetuates the slow blood flow and it becomes a circle lol...

Cold glass of water, 20 jumping jacks, one energy drink after. you'll wanna walk there. If not then, sit down and dont bother lol... find another way to buy whatever you need haha

• haha! Maybe I'll ask someone online! hahah

• Have a chocolate bar ready for you next to your bed and bite out of it.
    That's how I used to do it, now I can just get up without caring.

• I solved the issue last night by never going to bed.

• I use fear.

• oh I don't. I call my dad to bring it for me. XD 😂

• For getting out of bed, an alarm clock. 😜
    How often do you change your avi, btw? lol

• i am really good at getting up however much sleep i have had

• Beg God, please some more sleep, he says no, so I get up to pee or eat.

• I let my body wake up itself. If I have lecture fuck it.

• Usually my alarm doesn't shut up

What Girls Said 16

• My parents have to push me out of bed because i'm lit the most fucking deep sleeper who needs 24 hours of sleep to function (yeah, i said 24 hours). Either that or they have to say "SOPH, ITS ALREADY 7 A. M, WE'RE LATE" then I instantly get up and start running through the house looking for shit, not even realizing its actually like 5:30 a. m

• apple you're so mean, you can't just like an opinion and not comment back._.

• I did and I am glad lol! Well I have to wait tomrrow of course to talk to my adviser. I just have to explain i been depressed since last spring and I was having a hard time caring about my schoolwork. My dad isn't too happy that he has to pay so much for school since I mess up. But I promise I would do my best. I am taking 2 classes. Eng class is online and in person it hybrid. I might start on my assigment today. I can't slack off. I have to have some proof I am not so stupid I have just lost my motivation and care for school. I wish everyone stop getting mad. Things are about to change thats for sure. I will volunteer even if they don't want me to. lol I will join the anime club and make myself lunch and dinner for late night studying at school. And club activites. I am not dead yet.

• Hopefully I can earn my goverment aid and find a career worthy of late night studying. (:

• I don't.. my alarm clock does it for me lol , and my job motivates me to get out of bed - if i don't , then i don't get my wage haha

• hahah! true!

• I slept in the other day though haah i use my mobile alarm clock , and my battery died in the night so i slept in, but i wasn't late for work... i just made it hhaa

• Wow lucky! (:

• I remind myself I have bills to pay and subsequently must get up and go to work.

On the weekend, I tell myself I have to eat or pee.

• I have to want to get out of bed pretty badly. I'll be honest,, I usually lay in bed most weekends. I work hard and really don't feel like going out. I'm a homebody. I love being inside. But I do like to go outside. Just when the weather is right.

• If I want it, I will get it! Then I'll be happier usually though I'll try to knock out some errands in a row so if you have anything else to do, do that too

• I have like 15 alarms set on my phone. Eventually I wake up and get sick of listening to snoozed alarms going off again along with new ones.

• Sloth much?

• I have to go to work every morning, so that's how I get out of bed. I'm also not lazy and I actually have some will-power.

• Um I just wake up and have the excitement to go on my phone and tablet as I got banned of them at night a year ago 😂😂

• I meditate 20 minutes before getting out of bed and then I feel so enthusiastic and happy to start my day that is makes me want to get out of bed as soon as I can

• Morning prayer, back pain, any kind of pain, nightmare (to turn on the light), alarm , if I have to use the restroom.

• The drive to work to pay my bills

• I have children, so I have no choice but to get out of bed.

• Well... since I haven't done that myself I don't think I can help you there

• 'food!'

• stop being lazy