How many times do you travel in a year?

How many times and which destinations do you prefer or you go diffierent countries / destinations.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not nearly enough. Money is always the problem. If it weren't for that, I'd preferably would want to see my home as little as possible as I'd be traveling around a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• usually once or twice - possibly 3 if you count small trips that are road trips and don't require air plane travel.

What Guys Said 7

• Usually twice. Mainly between my parents and grandparents living in different states. Rarely go to other countries.

• I try to travel as much as possible , lately it's been Florida but I have been to other countries and cross country in the states way back

• I now regularly travel to Virginia Beach, VA 4-5 times per year, spending 2-3 weeks there at a time. I'd like to start back going to Key West, FL once a year.

• depends what you mean by travel.

• 0, i used to travel with my grandparents as a child. the older i got the less i enjoyed traveling. i prefer chilling with my friends at home

• Are you a german? Where do you suggest me in germany as an example? I want to come berlin for 2 days. does it worth? And im looking for pretty little villages in germany

• i have to say i dont like berlin very much. can't stand the people there.^^ i think berlin is ok for culture, however if you are interested in culture i would recommend dresden. i live in the east of germany so i havnt seen very much of the south or west^^. pretty little villages huh? mhh no idea^^ as i said im not into traveling, so i can't really tell you more :)

• I try to go home to Ireland at least once, preferably twice a year. I am in Australia

• too many kinda tired

What Girls Said 5

• I try to travel at least once a year. In the past 4 years, this one included, it'll be:

2013: Raleigh, NC; Chicago, IL
    2014: Austin, TX; Chicago, IL
    2015: Austin, TX
    2016: Houston, TX

No plans to travel anywhere else this year, so. Yep.

• Once if anything, which is definitely not enough.

• Like ZERO!!! I haven't gone anywhere in ages. The last time was 5 years ago

• I've never travelled out of Canada, I've barely been out of the province I live in

• Two times a year; in Christmas i go to Italy to see my father and in Summer i always travel to some country with my mother and brothers.