What is your most painful mental experience?

That doesn't refer to a headache or any physical pain but that of a suffering of feeling and how much you have been hurt at the most extreme

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• My brother & sister - in - laws baby was born prematurely, and survived for only 5 weeks after birth, he was on a life support machine because his organs weren't fully formed.

Eventually they had no choice but to switch off the machine. My sister -in - law collapsed as they switched the machine off. The hospital placed my nephew in my arms, and i held him until he took his last breathe. That experience will haunt me for the rest of my life. I felt so helpless. The pain is indescribable

1|0
    0|0
    • That is such a tense experience, it almost made me cry

• Show All
    • I'm just hyped to know more
      Is this wrong?

• No is okay :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Seeing my parakeet die in front of my eyes. Still cry when I think about him at times.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I almost got married last year.
    Dude ended up not really loving me.
    Was willing to move across the country, drop school, all for him.
    Got super sick for almost a month.
    And now thank the Lord I'm fine.
    Hahahaha love is a bitch. But you live and learn right?
    I learned that there's more to me than just being someone's wife or girlfriend.:)

1|0
    0|0
    • Good for you
      What are you planning to do now?

• Focus on school and become successful; travel, accomplish things, maybe work on a comic series of write some scripts, performing. :)

• Knowing that there are something I can't do no matter how much I try. I can't be the best. Some people are just better.

0|1
    0|0
    • That doesn't mean you can't still be a top tier player of the game, though. As long as I feel like I'm better than "most" people at the things I do, I'm okay with that. Mostly talking about video games myself lol

• Show All
    • You should just focus on what you're so good at and focus on what makes you feel good about yourself

• Thats gag for me!

• - Going through a really stressful job situation
    - Watching someone I love be put through something she didn't deserve

0|0
    0|0
    • I hate it when this situation happens, it's so unfair

• At a rime I was unwell, and it caused me great anxiety, this anxiety I experienced was the most painful sensation I've ever felt

0|0
    0|0
    • When did it happen and how long did it last?

• I had it off and on for about 5 years, but it was worse at this time. When it was over I haven't had it since. It was about 6 years ago.

• When someone said I was the most dumbest person they met. I was close to this person. But after they said tgat, I never said a word to them again.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!