Do you agree that whoever says he/she doesn't like fries and chocolate is a big liar?

Yeah definetely... c'mon now... u r just saying it to impress us...

And don't say "they r unhealthy" it's ridiculous... I won't accept such answers... whether they r unhealthy or not we don't give a shit... we r talking about their taste and only...

• yes...
  • no...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes a lot of people lie

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• It really depends on the person.
    If someone is into a healthy way of eating , then they probably have lost their taste for those types of foods.
    I used to drink soda all of the time, now all I drink is water and coffee (without sugar).
    If I drink soda , It doesn't taste that great to me anymore.

• I enjoy soda but have u ever tried to drink soda after eating something sweet? It taste so fucking gross... ew...

• Yes probably, fries and chocolate are the best things in the world. My mouth is watering just thiking of their greasy and sweet goodness.

• Fries are yummy (but sometimes I don't like them... they have to be HOT and not freakin' salty xD , and they ARE very very fattening)

I LOVE chocolate (but NOT milk chocolate and it has to have something in it, NOT Just chocolate, cause I don't like JUST chocolate. D:)

So if you were to offer me a plain milk chocolate, I'd tell you I DON"T LIke that! and it would be the truth, NOT to impress. That's freakin' weird! why would that be impressive? ... Anyway i'll take a dark chocolate with some type of nut or crisp in it! :p!

Here's one thing that LOT Of people don't believe me, I dislike hamburgers.
    Not to impress anyone... I just don't eat that type of meat because I can't swallow it.
    I can however eat chicken meat and fish meat... but not cow's... and the like. .. and since I don't eat white bread, well I don't eat chicken burgers either. lol but I'll eat the chicken :p!

• Some people may actually don't. Or they're allergic to something in them so they're not going to like them.

• If they r alergic and they'll die if they eat 'em OK... but sure they must get jealous when they see others enjoying 'em...

Otherwise they have no excuse... u must be really weird to not like 'em...

• Awww poor her... isn't she jealous when they see others enjoying it?

• Nope, she's gotten used to it

• Nah i know people who genuinely hate them.

• How can u verify it? They might say it in order to impress u...

• It's not funny... but it's ridiculous when some people consider chocolate as bad as shit... I just can't accept it...

• okay then...

• I love it. But everyone different.

• I hate chocolate, no lie.

• OK... in one box we have chocolate... in another box we have SHIT... I'll take chocolate since u don't like it... is it fine wid u?

• lmao obviously i'd date chocolate T-T.

• I really don't like fries and chocolate, because I don't like heart disease. Sure, they taste good, and they also make you fat.

• *Blocked... I said I won't accept such ridiculous answers... read first kid... we r talking about their taste not if they make u fat...

• Chocolate is bitter and waxy to many people who didn't eat it since a child
    The grease on fries can be difficult to digest

• only black chocolate is bitter (not SO bitter like coffee grains, but a little bit more than milk choco) not milk chocolate...

• Milk chocolate is bitter too
      The cocoa bean has a bitter after taste to it. It is made sweet by adding milk, and sugar but most companies also add wax
      What is black chocolate? Are meaning live chocolate or dark chocolate?

• Milk chocolate bitter? Is dis a joke sweetie? I never even heard a single person saying dat...

• I can't stand chocolate. The smell makes me sick (literally) and eating sweets does the same

• Nope

I thought everyone liked sweet potatoes but found out that's not true.

• It does depend, I have seen someone not like one or the other. But to not like the taste of both... that seems odd. Chocolate can be sweet or bitter, so I can understand if someone isn't in to sweets. But what's wrong with starchy potatoes? They do have healthy options of fries that taste good, too.

• Didn't I say we don't talk about how healthy or unhealthy they are here?

• Bullshit... they just like to oppress themselves hahahahaha... it doesn't mean they don't like it as a TASTE...

• Ok?

(filler)

What Guys Said 6

• I used to not like chocolate on its own until 2 years ago. I did like it with cookies for example, but I would never eat chocolate on its own, I just didn't like it. But 2 years ago I started liking it even more, and now the chocolate I like is like 70% so that's a lot xD

I've always liked fries though :P

• Depends. I like the taste of fries but I don't eat them because I prefer baked potatoes or fry them on my own with the type of oil and the amount that I want. Homemade basically. Not restaurant.
    The chocolate part... I don't think I really like the taste of chocolate.

• I love chocolate but I can easily live without fries. Does that make me only half a liar?

• perhaps yeah...

• Sorry dude. I find fries incredibly bland. I really don't see why people say they like them. I guess I don't crave fats or carbs the way most people do. There are so many delicious foods out there. Why waste your appetite on fries?

• ^U weird...

• I canunderstand fries. They're unhealthy to the point that some people might grow to dislike the taste.

Chocolate, on the other hand, I don't get. Like, if you don't like any type of chocolate, I'm pretty sure you just don't "get" life.

• Who doesn't like a rich zing of chocolate or the fresh hot and ready fries?
    Both taste amazing combined.

Oh Oh Oh! Wait Wait Waaait! Try vanilla ice cream with fries. Strawberry jam and fries are good, hadn't tried it with cranberry yet.

• Fries are amazing but chocolate is disgusting (other than white chocolate, which isn't real chocolate anyway, just cocoa butter)

• disgusting? Liar...

In one box u have chocolate and in another box u have 10 pounds of SHIT... I guess u'd choose da second one eh? Hahahahahahahahaha...

• no its just that i didn't eat candy when I grew up that much so I don't have an addiction to it but its ok.