At this point should I even give up?

So, after school my bus came late. I saw my crush waiting kinda near me waiting for the bus. I just can't bear seeing him after seeing a pic of him with a girl ( he was hiding his face couldn't tell). He just standed back like he wanted to be last but no.. When I climbed on the bus, he got right after me he did not wait to be the last person to be on the bus.

So I asked this girl if I could sit next to her she's like yeah, he did the same thing and ended up siting across from me. He could've gone further on the back you know? I tried to avoided eye contact and at the corner of my eyes I saw he kept looking at my direction? Bruh... No.

You're welcome

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because he took a picture with a girl doesn't mean he is dating her. Pictures can be mis leading. Just ignore him and don't give him attention if it bothers you. He might chase you or do things to try to get your attention.

• Yeah, like what he's been doing for this past week..🙄

• Because he can and he knows their is nothing you can do about it. Maybe he is doing it to be annoying to.

• Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0