Guys, Do you find girls with glasses attractive?

I was just wondering if wearing glasses made you any less attractive.

• Yes
    86% (99)
  • No
    14% (16)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait... your question and your comment confused me. You are asking two different questions. I read your comment and forgot about your question so i picked no thinking you were asking if i feel less attractive with glasses.

For girls, no it doesn't make them less attractive at all. Except when they were those big ass glasses that doesn't suit their facial structure and covers their whole face. When they were the right glasses, it could actually be a big turn on. I especially like those tiny square glasses that girls wear that kinda look close to the ones im wearing atm.

For me, it's not that glasses make me feel less attractive. It's just that... apparently i have beautiful eye to some girls (I have large dark eyes) and wearing my glasses kinda hides that beauty cause it makes my eyes look smaller xD.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 28

• If the glasses fit well with the rest of her look then absolutely.

0|2
    0|0
  • I rarely met a girl who was ugly because of her glasses.

0|1
    0|0
  • If the glasses aren't ugly, I love them on girls, they're such a super cute look.

0|1
    0|0
  • Voted yes by mistake.

I don't find them attractive, nor unattractive, it's just whatever. If the girl is attractive then she is attractive with or without glasses, the opposite is true as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do often, yes.

0|2
    0|0
  • I have no clue why, but I just adore it. Glasses that look good are just super freaking cute.

0|1
    0|0
  • Half of the girlfriends I've had wore glasses. So yes it's definitely welcome.

0|1
    0|0
  • Glasses aren't something that would or wouldn't make a woman attractive. With that said, those thin framed glasses look very nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh very much so as long as they're not bottle-bottom lenses and the rims are stylish and they suit her face. However if those requests are met then I find them very sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wearing glasses doesn't make girls less attractive, in my opinion. Hope the same applies for men, though, since you're asking, I'm guessing it doesn't, ha ha!

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know which answer went with which line.

I'll just say here, glasses won't hurt a girls attraction for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends from girl to girl though 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Indifferent about it

0|0
    0|0
  • No more or less attractive than women without glasses.

0|1
    0|0
  • yup, depends on the girl and style of her glasses but generally, yes

0|1
    0|0
  • Women with glasses look so adorable. So, yes, I love women wearing glasses. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and if you can get the sexy little librarian ones... even better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are delicious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they give this impression that they are geeky 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • If she looks good without glasses she looks good with them. If not, then not.

0|0
    0|0
  • DEFINITELY HAAAAWWWWWTTTTTTT!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck no. Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • No, so long as you keep them on while fucking. Glasses are cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • More attractive; yes mam.

0|1
    0|0
  • Asians with glasses are the best :))))

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes very much so..🤓😎

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • i do not care if women wears glasses or not i look for how they look on the inside

0|0
    0|0